Butt Shot

18 minutes ago, Raven said:

some butt pics from todays Duck and whale meeting

IMG-7048.jpg

I remember a car here in Adelaide nearly identical to this when I was first looking for Porsche 9 or 10 or so years ago, and it was $40k. It was an ex tarmac rally car with a full cage etc and a bit ratty, yet that was bonkers money compared to others back then, and the owner basically told me to f..k off if I was going to make a lower offer 😅

Wish I had a crystal ball! 

21 minutes ago, LeeM said:

I remember a car here in Adelaide nearly identical to this when I was first looking for Porsche 9 or 10 or so years ago, and it was $40k. It was an ex tarmac rally car with a full cage etc and a bit ratty, yet that was bonkers money compared to others back then, and the owner basically told me to f..k off if I was going to make a lower offer 😅

Wish I had a crystal ball! 

That car is a track rat , its pretty beaten up and clearly the owner does a lot of track or tarmac work with it , was my favourite car this morning .

72 body shell all stripped out like the original ST and fitted with a 3.8 Varro ram motor and G50 , would be and ideal candidate for a ST hotrod , but yeh it was pretty rough , but sounded really good :cool07:

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

@Raven

Might be the same car, though trying to find that out would be an exercise in futility methinks.

The varioram would make it hoot along nicely.

Yeh from memory those Varoram motors make around 280hp stock , That and maybe as light as 1000kg car I Say it would be a fun little car with plenty of poke :cool07: It certainly looked the business and he was running the sticky TB 15  Michelin tires .

IMG-7062.jpg

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Yeh from memory those Varoram motors make around 280hp stock , That and maybe as light as 1000kg car I Say it would be a fun little car with plenty of poke :cool07: 

A bloke her in Adelaide has a varioram in his SC, and that thing is rather quick...and sounds fantastic. A very different sound to a 3.0 or 3.2