Butt Shot

Guest Nick987

And some say that the tail ruins the pure lines of the 911 silhouette.

I love the tail...and all its variants.

The tail style is all part of the period 911 silhouette starting with the ducktail.

Couldn't agree more...or have said it in fewer words but with more elegance. (Could have said it with more words and more elegance but then it wouldn't have had the power of simplicity.)

Niko. Now that you know how to post photos there's no stopping you.

Yep a monster has been unleashed :P

Goodness me, that beetle looks positively unwell.. its dropped it's guts!

I think it looks a tad excited also.... :D

Hey Niko

Is that a photo you took in Bvill?

Yes mate, took a few more of that cacklewagen, plus about 1000 others. Great place to take photos,

Some really interesting machinery there. Got Some great streamliner and rod shots.

Also just the cars that belong to spectators is mind blowing.

Highly recommend the place in Speedweek. A different world of Motorsport.

Yes mate, took a few more of that cacklewagen, plus about 1000 others. Great place to take photos,

Some really interesting machinery there. Got Some great streamliner and rod shots.

Also just the cars that belong to spectators is mind blowing.

Highly recommend the place in Speedweek. A different world of Motorsport.

It's on my bucket list Niko, I would love to witness some of those records in the flesh!

It looked nice weather wise.

Ahhhhh one day ! I will get there

It's on my bucket list Niko, I would love to witness some of those records in the flesh!

It looked nice weather wise.

Ahhhhh one day ! I will get there������������������������

Now that would be one hell of an SMT... Weather was red hot in the high 40's in our temp. Monster drinks set up big drums filled with their drinks and filled with ice, plus had a stand with some very nice ladies serving(photo avail) it was a free service to everyone there. Fantastic. It was so hot you would actually sweat the drinks out of your body and would not need to go to toilet for a squirt all day, would you believe.

When you wear shorts you have to apply sun screen right up inside your legs to the crown Jewell's area, because the sun would bounce of the salt and you would end up with sunburnt Goolies.

But no flies which was a big plus and you really didn't notice the heat that much.

At the competition of each days activities back to Wendover and wander around with a beer looking at rat-rods and show cars.

I could keep on boring you but that will do it for now.

I love the place and it's the best boy's getaway I could think of.

That's a great pic Niko. I am with Danny, would love to go there for speed week at some stage. I reckon I have seen the worlds fastest Indian about 10 times.....

C

Chris, you would love it, it's amazing how many Aussies and kiwis are now taking the yanks on at their own game, and winning in a lot of cases.

That's a great pic Niko. I am with Danny, would love to go there for speed week at some stage. I reckon I have seen the worlds fastest Indian about 10 times.....

C

This guy raced at the same time Chris and is still racing, I was told his bike has a lot of wood etc holding it together.

SIDECARBIKE.jpg

Niko I could here about the Bville experience all day ! It sounds like a blast------>

Here we are, Winners are Grinners, I'm the one with the football shoved up the t shirt.

Have some great bike shots if your interested,but too scared to post any of them incase Theo attacks me again :( We won our class and I think got to about 190MPH not quite enough to make the 200 club and that was running on 7 cylinders., and after we had been sabotaged over night by someone.

Theo is probably right this is not the right thread for those shots anyway so might post a couple in the anything thats not porsche thread.

winnersaregrinners.jpg