Butt Shot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Very very lucky to have been a passenger in this this morning. How do you explain it????

AWSOME is probably the only word that comes close. Did not break any speed limits, didn't have to, the car does not have to prove a thing. What a great feeling to know that you are in a car that has very few cars in the same class. This thing is a predator, "the great white of the roads".

The noise...not deafening or irritating, ....."Rolling Thunder" is apt.

While sitting on the limit on the freeway we were passed by a couple of other P cars...cars that I used to admire fully...Now I think...I still admire them but they are no comparison to this beast.

The smile stayed on the dial for the entire drive, then back into the CX7 to head to the airport to pick up my wife, and I noticed I was still smiling.....hope no one was looking at me.

Such a special car, my Thanks to David for letting me share in this experience, truly the best car I have ever had the pleasure to be in.

Thanks to Chris for inviting me along. I am still smiling as I write this 7 hours later.....

18112012076.jpg

sorry photo quality crap, from my crap phone.