Butt Shot

Thanks gentlemen for your positive feedback. Wimbledon Green is quite lovely in person, but usually difficult to appreciate in photographs.

A little aside - as I took the photo, I had been admiring the gaps in the car. I have to say that it has the nicest gaps of any car that I have owned. Those assembly workers on the Stuttgart production line must have been perfectionists!

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently scanning all my old negatives onto the computer (thousands of the buggers) and among them I am finding the odd car shot I took way back when colour neg film was in cameras.   This shot was taken in April 1989.   I have no idea where I took it or who owns the car.  (nice colour though)  Any feed back would be interesting, if anyone knows anything

GK930April1989_zpsbfcb8476.jpg

Thanks A, I have a few more of it but all pretty ordinary. I'm thinking of all the GK's that it could be ....

Graham KENNEDY.( although I couldn't imagine him driving this beast) .....Gerrard KENNEDY......

Genghis KHAN, Grant KENNY.....etc etc....

I am currently scanning all my old negatives onto the computer (thousands of the buggers) and among them I am finding the odd car shot I took way back when colour neg film was in cameras.   This shot was taken in April 1989.   I have no idea where I took it or who owns the car.  (nice colour though)  Any feed back would be interesting, if anyone knows anything

GK930April1989_zpsbfcb8476.jpg

Great looking car!

Niko I will send you a PM re GK 930.

By the way, I would love one of those old school PCV grille badges if anyone has one they dont want!