Butt Shot

In for email of that also Harv's if thats ok. I'll print one* for the man cave. *read ask Steamwolf to print me one lol.

OK Uncle. How about you get Steamwolf to knock up a few of those Hervey Warhol prints in at least an A2. Give me a cost with some freight and I'm sure at least the Melbourne guys that participated will want one.

OK Uncle. How about you get Steamwolf to knock up a few of those Hervey Warhol prints in at least an A2. Give me a cost with some freight and I'm sure at least the Melbourne guys that participated will want one.

Don't forget you have the worlds greatest picture framer in our midst....

Folks if there is an opportunity for a group buy of the Canberra butt shot I would be keen also, otherwise I was going to get one done on canvas for the mancave.

who is the go to person on this?

I've been pleasantly surprised by the reaction to my ACT butt shot image, thank you all.  It was made just for a bit of fun.

As I am not in the business of producing prints,t-shirts etc, I will leave that to any of you who might be better placed to facilitate a run of prints. My only request is that any items made with this image be offered at cost to those who attended the ACT SMT, not for commercial sale.

Wow, is that really your car Wipit.

I absolutely love that spoiler on your car, looks amazing.

Is it off a particular model or is after market?

Good to see the passion is still there.

Jim 

Thanks Jim, my car has quite a few little bits and pieces on it, all factory. I haven't really seen another one like it. It's the factory full body kit it came with, has 911 rear badging on the back, also has a special order front badge with no colours coz the owner thought it clashed with the paint! It has the black with silver interior, 5 spoke carrera rims, red brakes, high pressure head light cleaners and quad style tips. I have had a lot of people, Porsche guys included say its one of the best 996 cabs they have seen. It's why I kept I after all my trials and tribulations :)

Thanks Jim, my car has quite a few little bits and pieces on it, all factory. I haven't really seen another one like it. It's the factory full body kit it came with, has 911 rear badging on the back, also has a special order front badge with no colours coz the owner thought it clashed with the paint! It has the black with silver interior, 5 spoke carrera rims, red brakes, high pressure head light cleaners and quad style tips. I have had a lot of people, Porsche guys included say its one of the best 996 cabs they have seen. It's why I kept I after all my trials and tribulations :)

Sounds quite special, do you have any more pics you can show us, love to see them.

Jim

Here is my plan. Get some prices next week to get it on a T shirt then get back to you guys after negotiating some prices to buy direct from the seller, get some coffee mugs done and keeping an eye on Groupon for a canvas deal as we got some f our little one for a very small fee.

Keep you all posted next week.

I think his limit is A4.

Jim will read this and I am sure he will help.

Chuck me a P.M with your number mate and we can sort stuff. :)

I think his limit is A4.

Jim will read this and I am sure he will help.

Chuck me a P.M with your number mate and we can sort stuff. :)

I have a pretty good printer, for whatever size enlargements we want if that's any good. Believe it or not it is through my local Harvey Norman photo Dept. I have a great contact there who does my motor sport stuff personally I can get them done in excellent quality, and at a good price if I know how many we want. I think I can get mugs there also. can't help with Tshirts though too much hassle with right sizes etc.

I would suggest having the poster prints done in a Matt finish, so less glare when/if you frame them.

For Vic's I am happy to frame them up at my cost. (only for Vics because transport interstate with glass is a no no for me)

If we stick with the same colour mat/s and wood for the frame it will keep prices down.

No labour charges just the products I use.

Sorry I am slow in suggesting this, but didn't want to push anything to do with my business thru the forum. My costs are your costs in the venture if anyone is interested

Here is my plan. Get some prices next week to get it on a T shirt then get back to you guys after negotiating some prices to buy direct from the seller, get some coffee mugs done and keeping an eye on Groupon for a canvas deal as we got some f our little one for a very small fee.

Keep you all posted next week.

Hi Doish, sorry just read your post after doing mine above. I will leave all that with you, and I will

just do any poster prints on photo paper (not the canvas) if anyone is interested in that.

Regards,

Niko

Seriously guys, why not look at a organisation like Spreadshirt. Just takes one of you to set up the designs. Then give all participants the link to order it themselves. Spreadshirt take care of everything ie returns etc. they will shipmthem and everyone orders it at their leisure. Leaves nobody doing orders/sizing and takes the work away from one individual.

http://www.spreadshirt.com/

Just an idea!