It's Arrived!

SteveT

My 4 weeks wait is finally over after my 2007 987 arrived this morning all the way from Perth to Brisbane! 28,250 Km on the clock. Heated seats, rear park assist, wind deflector, Arctic Silver with black interior and 5 speed manual. Looking forward to driving this weekend. Rego completed this morning and now we just need a drive. A really long one! Pics from the original ad on carsales. :rolleyes:

post-1169-0-25713300-1363923063_thumb.jp

post-1169-0-32356600-1363923110_thumb.jp

post-1169-0-92512500-1363923129_thumb.jp

The plates are a bit expensive here for anything like what was on it in WA so I just got 007POR, Digital Mouth I laughed when I saw your post with your Bond pic! We have kind of names it Bond, James Bond already. Thanks everyone for your kind words, I am learning a little of the mighty P cars capabilities, way more than I ever thought even in my limited drives already today

Congrats on the car! Those plates would cost you just a shy over 2k in QLD. On the plus side it is a one off fee and they are yours for life, unlike NSW which sting you every year. Now all you need is a few days without the rain :D

Just took the GF for a 10 k drive after work, then we went for a Thai massage after dark wit the top down both ways, she loves it at least ad much ad me! Yes my first P, I think it may be the first in a series somehow........

Took it for a top down drive Saturday up to Mt Glorious then continued to the end of the Mt Glorious road after a coffee stop. Got to the T intersection at the end so turned around and drove back. Nice road, no traffic to speak of, lots of corners and a few short straights. I was wondering about fuel costs as it was getting pushed a little as you do on such a road and when I figured out that the 10 minute coffe and cake stop at $20 for the 2 of us actually cost more than the fuel we used for the 2 hour drive it didn't seem like an issue any more. It's an awesome car, way more capable than any I have driven or owned previously. Way more capable than me as well!

• 3 weeks later...

As I have noted elsewhere on PFA, my return trip last weekend to Singleton and back to Brissy was at 7.6 L/100Km, pretty good considering I was driving it like it was my new toy. And what a toy!

• 5 months later...

Archived