Porsche Cars and Coffee South Melbourne 26/3

Joz

Was an excellent morning out. So many cars , so much coin in the gutters. 
with much eye candy I forgot to take pics, many many new cars with a handful of latest RSs .

Anyhow one pic of some of our members cars. Luckily Arnie organised us for an early meet so we got excellent parking before the crowds set in.

DAF1D7F2-6B37-4DFC-B7FC-AFD213D9A8CE.jpeg

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

With these gatherings, do people just go to them then home, or head out for a blast in the hills afterwards? 

We aren't in Radelaide where the hills are only 10min from the CBD, so was home for me.

Hill runs at least for me are always sparrow fart starts to get out before the traffic is about and plod awake. 

2 hours ago, Dalai said:

We aren't in Radelaide where the hills are only 10min from the CBD, so was home for me.

Hill runs at least for me are always sparrow fart starts to get out before the traffic is about and plod awake. 

I've been told that it's a cut lunch and waterbag for you guys just to get to 3 successive corners in the hills. Bugger that 😁😉

Need a group buy of some properties here mate 👍😁

7 minutes ago, Arne Krix said:

No good. If I had a mowerman , I instantly become the roof,guttercleaner guy. 

Where there a will, there's a way mate...or "I'll do it next week" 😉 

7 minutes ago, LeeM said:

I've been told that it's a cut lunch and waterbag for you guys just to get to 3 successive corners in the hills. Bugger that 😁😉

Need a group buy of some properties here mate 👍😁 

Not far off!

If I moved to any other capital, Adelaide would be it. 

1 minute ago, Dalai said:

Not far off!

If I moved to any other capital, Adelaide would be it. 

Yeah, it's definitely hills driving nirvana in my opinion. I get annoyed having to stop for 3 sets of lights and 5km for me to get there 🙄😉😴

When we had the Mexican Invasion, the response we got from all the interstaters was exactly that. A coupla blokes I spoke with were seriously keen to buy properties here. Especially how close the hills are to the cbd.

53 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Yeah, it's definitely hills driving nirvana in my opinion. I get annoyed having to stop for 3 sets of lights and 5km for me to get there 🙄😉😴

When we had the Mexican Invasion, the response we got from all the interstaters was exactly that. A coupla blokes I spoke with were seriously keen to buy properties here. Especially how close the hills are to the cbd.

Sounds like it may ALMOST be as good as Tassie....... 😉

10 minutes ago, LeeM said:

I was actually waiting for you to comment Pete 😁

After Andrew and Stew's comments, I would love to drive Tassie one day 

Why not , you SA guys are almost cousins with the Tasmanians😆