VIEWING ONLY BY WINTER SCOTCH NIGHT ATTENDEES

http://tropfest.com/au/2012/02/04/how-many-more-doctors-does-it-take-to-change-a-lightbulb/

After some of the very informative conversations in Uncles mancave the other night, this little clip arrived in my email box this morning.   It might "ring" a bell for you.

For all others contemplating looking at this clip, it has absolutely nothing to do with any form of transport or what the forum is about and for that I apologise.    

But it is a very very funny clip.

Not sure how that conversation started actually, but I did come away very enlightened as to what goes on in the medical world.

We had obviously moved away from talking about P cars and whiskey...

What exactly did happen up there in the Northern reaches and slightly under the influence?!?!?!?

Starting to think it was safer down here in the cold!!!

:o  :o  :o  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:P

Kerry

Not sure how that conversation started actually, but I did come away very enlightened as to what goes on in the medical world.

Not much different to a mechanic's world really. People do silly things and try and make silly excuses to explain an incident. "Slipped in the shower" is a typical one  :wub:

Mechanics have seen and heard everything , so have docs. Rather standard fare in the medical world,  but good dinner/whisky party stuff nonetheless  :)

Very funny film & I hope it won its class!

• 1 month later...

What Russ said. Damn shame as it will be Iain's last as the Ed. They are moving all the mags down to Mexico. He has family stuff going on up here and can not move. At a guess they are dropping about 70% of their staff off all the mags.

Archived