Cars coming on to the market

Ten Degrees

Hi all,

I get notification emails from Carsales whenever a 996 3.6 or early 997 comes on the market.

As a general rule, on average I probably get about 1 email every 2 weeks.

Since last Thursday I've received 15 emails, some of which had multiple cars included. Any ideas why so many have come on the market in the last week?

Interested to hear your thoughts.

Tim

Interesting , that the number has increased like that. I wonder what the price impact will be.......I'm not sure the second hand market for any vehicle is moving at the moment.

Maybe KRudd needs to divest......

Partly the spring effect , like real estate - people are emerging from hibernation.

991 release and lease terms up

This and this. I think Steve and Tassie have nailed it.

It's not helping my want for a 996 at all.

Uncle, if you do want one - this bodes well for you!  I could see you with a black on black 996 coupe!

I had found a very nice Black on Black 996 no very long ago. I was working on a plan to get it when the gov-co made changes to S.S leases and sunk my battleship.

With my little bloke loving cars more and more being able to take the 3 of us for nice Sunday drives in car with A/C etc is a strong temptation for me.

Best advice, buy a series 2   996 3.6

yes, that would probably be my first choice.  There are a couple of good manuals on the market at the moment.  Will be looking at one on the weekend.   I have been looking for a long long time, so generally puts me in a good  position as I'm not desperate to buy.

thanks

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Dont know if the class action happening in America at the moment has anything to do with it but as a possible 996 buyer one realy has to question ones decisionto take a punt and at the end of the day thats what it is. Im trying to stay positive but the more research I do just gives me more doubts. Damm you IMS! 

• 3 weeks later...

yes, that would probably be my first choice.  There are a couple of good manuals on the market at the moment.  Will be looking at one on the weekend.   I have been looking for a long long time, so generally puts me in a good  position as I'm not desperate to buy.

thanks

Tim

Have you also looked at the 3.4 996? Or just the series 2 3.6? 

I am liking the series 2 more and more but does come at at least a 10k premimum!

Archived