Perfect for the next SMT!

What a beauty! I'm going to bid on this - please don't out bid me!

It will be worth it just turn up at Nunawading Maccas 6:30 am for the next SMT....just to see everyone's reaction! Bahahaha

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VW-CONVERTIBLE-BEETLE-1970-rare-with-PORSCHE-BODY-KIT-very-nice-SWAP-/221283284113?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item338582f491&_uhb=1

$(KGrHqRHJBQFIyc6nT)nBSNW!Ppf!w~~60_57.J

If classic white is not your thing and you really want that genuine 80's Porsche feel then maybe this guards red example has your name on it.

How can you NOT buy this, i mean the description from Gumtree puts forward a good case.  I hope I can get the deposit back I just put down on a gtho phase 3.  AND...it only needs 11% more work if my math is correct!

This is a genuine engineered vw paraga full kitt not some Porsche add on bits very collectible and rare a must have car is running perfectly recent service stored but reg started 89% restored not much left to do again this car is a must have for the 80s gen fully original and will keep value and only increase with time proven so far this is the phase 3 ho of the vw world will consider swaps trades cash diff let me know 

$T2eC16RHJF0FFZvUNOetBSMGpcm7MQ~~48_20.J

fully original and will keep value and only increase with time proven so far this is the phase 3 ho of the vw world will consider swaps trades cash diff let me know 

I lost it at this!

forget the Tempo Matador, A VW Fridolin or early DAF logo'd VW beetle.. the Paraga kitted beetle is where it's at!

Archived