Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Here's a nice one.

One year only 1972 E with a Carrera Spec motor in its tail.

Pricing is fair, however, I'd consider this car to be valued at a maximum of $60-65k, providing it is matching numbers.

Looks like a pearler and is done exactly the same way I'd do one.

http://www.carsales.com.au/Private/details/SSE-AD-2484771?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA

I think this car was up for sale (and sold) about 18 months ago.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-924-1981/SSE-AD-2136883/?Cr=0&sdmvc=1

Still its a nice 924 GT I'm not sure about the "miles" though as in  key details it lists as 77000km and in the written details 77000miles (after all it is ex UK) which would mean its about 124,000 km.

Here's a nice one.

Pricing is fair, however, I'd consider this car to be valued at a maximum of $60-65k, providing it is matching numbers.

http://www.carsales.com.au/Private/details/SSE-AD-2484771?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA

Looks like a gem!

Love the quarter panel located oil filler cap on the 72s.

Don Munro, could only be good then.., :)

Here's a nice one.

There are some good 901's coming on the market at the moment it seems. The really good ones are getting snapped up very quickly though!

There are some good 901's coming on the market at the moment it seems. The really good ones are getting snapped up very quickly though!

And the prices on them just seem to keep going up and up!

(There is a thread on this particular car in the 901 Register forum I recall.  Yes, I started looking at LB's before I went IB!) 

Here's a nice one.

I'm with you Wasserkuhl.

This is a very nifty car and well worth a look.

Not my favourite colour but the rest of it is money in the bank.

If I wasn't after something different I'd be all over this car like a rash.

Hope it goes to a PFA'er.....

Sometimes it's a very good thing that I live in what feels like the most remote place on earth

Left Zuffenhausen with a 2.4 and as the commentary describes, has had an upgrade to 2.7 Carrera Specs.

So grille badge is wrong ; either deliberate "sleeper" or "keeping it as it left the factoryhausen" ; also noticed his valve caps line up, tick for that detail  ;)

So grille badge is wrong ; either deliberate "sleeper" or "keeping it as it left the factoryhausen" ; also noticed his valve caps line up, tick for that detail  ;)

Yes, the car just looks like a good one. I like the sleeper look, I really don't like shouty cars.

He may well get close to his asking price.