Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Really?

'89 Targa with 119,000km for $90k?

Where's that icon to symbolise a shaking of head when you need it!

You don't need an icon for that, Peter .... we can see it from here ..... (and I think most of us are doing it with you)

what of that Gt2 on gumtree,sold or not a gt2?

The seller took it for a drive and fell back in love with it.........at least that's what he told me.

as above

Throttle shop tax. They just make everything they sell look so cool.

+ we might be missing out on the targa appeal. Hipsters aren't interested in rigidity, they just like qwerky. I'm warming to these incomplete looking things

It is odd that Targas are the "unloved" 911 of old, yet the current Targa is the biggest selling 911?!

I actually wasn't having a shot at Targas, I was just choking at the concept of a $90k cooking variety G Series!

I mean it hasn't even got a 915!  (Yeah, yeah, attempt at humour!)

They must export an awful lot of cars. Like places where $90k AUD is just loose change in their currency.

I actually wasn't having a shot at Targas, I was just choking at the concept of a $90k cooking variety G Series!

I mean it hasn't even got a 915!  (Yeah, yeah, attempt at humour!)

They must export an awful lot of cars. Like places where $90k AUD is just loose change in their currency.

I was not inferring that you were, just that the coupes are what everyone wants now and will pay a premium for them - a lot more than Targas, but Targas are more popular new with the 991 :)

And I am not having a go at Targas either, quite like them and the new one looks great!

'89 Targa with 119,000km for $90k?

Now that's just silly

I was actually driving up to the northern beaches when the seller called me to say you'd bought it. Pls don't give it the chop - will be a shame

off with its head!