Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

The way someone has copy/pasted some random internet comments doesn't come across well in an ad.

There is zero chance someone interested in this car is not seriously following the 993TT market already, and cares what random internet forum posters have to say about it.

Eyes wide open gents. There'll be a similar car coming to you soon. Half the km's and a c2 manual to boot!

Edited by michel

Here are the photos.. hope this sells for somewhere near this.. Lovely colour.. never seen it before. 

Interestingly, no phone number provided.. not sure how necessary that is at the given price... 

964%20c4%2001_zpsbixgcuak.png

964%20c4%2002_zpsuuvkbxjt.png

964%20c4%2003_zpsagtv7rxu.png

cp5721826409414068681_zpsipkjqhrz.jpg

cp5583527473256975134_zpsmjmozlwf.jpg

cp4719341257157037438_zps0bfivfn7.jpg

Thanks for the kind words Tom :D 

JV dont know you and with the recent comments now of people quoting PFA members in their adds it gets one thinking...

Are we just passionate people getting overly passionate and hence putting  the price up.. the view can get a bit imbalanced

However , as a recent newbie all I can say is your thread and build had me glued to the Mac for many an hour and as a true creator ……. you should be very proud mate

You maybe think you built a car …you probably have built a legacy

Good on ya , I hope to see it in the flesh one day …hopefully not whilst its passing me ;)

This one only lasted a few hours.  1970 non sunroof coupe. Original color Viper Green, no motor or gearbox.

1970_NoMotorOrBox_zpsv6rult7t.jpg

and check out the wrecks in the background. Would be a fun place to nose around in

ouch... after 20 years in the auto trade, rejection still hurts!

pretty sure KGB has issues with red because of his communist past