Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

That is lovely - it's interesting and for sale.   Tazzie ?    I would be guessing $180 - $220k.   Anyone get the price ?

Never heard of it , and never seen it - which is not surprising as it doesn't look like it's been driven very much.

surely this one ticks many of the boxes ?

...except the spousal approval at such a large discretionary purchase. Even if it is an investment you can play with and drive to work in B)

Upon further enquiry (U.N.C.L.E headquarters),  the ad is the same as was placed >6 years ago. If anyone makes genuine contact , that would be kinda interesting.

Edited by tazzieman

...except the spousal approval at such a large discretionary purchase. Even if it is an investment you can play with and drive to work in B)

Upon further enquiry (U.N.C.L.E headquarters),  the ad is the same as was placed >6 years ago. If anyone makes genuine contact , that would be kinda interesting.

so the photos maybe older than six years?  

Please excuse my two stupid questions but I haven't followed much in the last 6 months as I've been busy and away:

1) I assume this is Michel's 912 or was it sold and is for sale now by the person who bought it off him??

2) If that is so, how much is it on offer for and where is it located now?????

Edited by MB911

Please excuse my two stupid questions but I haven't followed much in the last 6 months as I've been busy and away:

1) I assume this is Michel's 912 or was it sold and is for sale now by the person who bought it off him??

2) If that is so, how much is it on offer for and where is it located now?????

pm michael

you might be right. CTS tax naturally

The blue & the orange both little crackers on face value. Same with the blue xTurbo car but more of a race/targa car.

Such a tiny audience for those cars at that price level. I think the asks are way out & that why they are sticking & less or nothing to do with quality of the builds.

Agree Arnage on face value 

But It because they are 50-80k boxes of mechano aka hotrod build , very nices ones at that ,that are trying to ride the bubble too… 

We will see what happens when any of the markets turn… with no/low interest payments on bank holdings, a volatile stock market and a falling commodites market , cars look interesting to many like now along with the little or no capital gains tax..

And lets no mention Chinas slump

But really cars or whatever its a stock unless your a loving enthusiast and stocks get flicked for the next trend in my oppinion 

The words , Scarce , Unique and Iconic have a lot of value in a car market 

Time will tell it always does :)

I still want a hotrod and a fast GT mistress , that makes my bones hurt though im afraid ..

With a couple of divorces under my belt I figure polyamory of the car kind is still potentially safe market  ;)

Edited by symsy

Well the red coupe is more than 993 turbo !  The Carrera 3.0 is 135k and they continue to rise. I was looking at ebay usa today and found some nice cars, lots of pre 73 for less than anything here. A few good 964 2 under 100k an RS America about 100k. I'm beginning to think it's worth wild driving a left hooker. That was just a quike glance at what's available over there, I'm sure if you look harder there are some good deals.

Here in Oz we trail the world in trends. Whether this USA Hagerty price trend chart is of any relevance here I don't know , but other than some rare models eg turbos , the graph has flattened out across the range. Here is the chart for the 87 911 coupe. 

87_911_coupe.jpg

Well the red coupe is more than 993 turbo !  The Carrera 3.0 is 135k and they continue to rise. I was looking at ebay usa today and found some nice cars, lots of pre 73 for less than anything here. A few good 964 2 under 100k an RS America about 100k. I'm beginning to think it's worth wild driving a left hooker. That was just a quike glance at what's available over there, I'm sure if you look harder there are some good deals.

go on, join the dark side.  We have force lightning and everything.

youll have to forget about dem 964s though - not even the emperor can get one of those in.