Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

yeah, WTF - could have snapped up a black 993tt for $200k 8 months ago...

I own one and they still aint worth that , I think thats a small increment now on my original purchase price…19 years ago 

Oh I forgot , its full moon , new moon or something and 9-11 day

I own one and they still aint worth that , I think thats a small increment now on my original purchase price…19 years ago 

Oh I forgot , its full moon , new moon or something and 9-11 day

yep - many here forget how bloody expensive these cars were new. After 9-11 day I'll start a campaign to promote my 997tt as 'the last of the real turbos' in a vain attempt to claw back some of the $20kpa depreciation and $30k+pa interest payments. Last new car I buy!  

yep - many here forget how bloody expensive these cars were new. After 9-11 day I'll start a campaign to promote my 997tt as 'the last of the real turbos' in a vain attempt to claw back some of the $20kpa depreciation and $30k+pa interest payments. Last new car I buy!  

See you when your back from the future with your classic..;) , you only live once, I cant believe how long I have stayed with the same car , thats a testimony I suppose.

Ok what will 10-11 bring , everything else I wrote and rang owners about today has been deposited or sold…  funny enough , none of these were not even discussed on this page ;) 

New tactics for buyers say nothing , Seller - post no pictures , write very little in ads , to stop being picked on on PFA 

What else is juicy out there 

how many km's have you done in 19 years??

85-86 , cant remember but I have 3 bikes , 4 toys and a Lrover that had 170kms on it in past 5 years , probably drive it twice a week , for coffee and some and was garaged for a few years only driven every two weeks whilst I was overseas 

10 November - The Fraser Island Report recommendations are accepted by the Fraser Government but resisted by Bjelke-Petersen.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kingsgrove/cars-vans-utes/1976-porsche-911-white/1094630990

Edited by michel
Date correct no longer targatober

10 November - The Fraser Island Report recommendations are accepted by the Fraser Government but resisted by Bjelke-Petersen.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kingsgrove/cars-vans-utes/1976-porsche-911-white/1094630990

Love how it says Manual on gumtree specification and on Carsales - but it says in the fine print (description) otherwise!