Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Most sensible gents would say you can have a sit and take a selfie,  but please don't touch the controls. Only people with confirmed intellectual horsepower are allowed to drive my cars!

Except that is HER car, so I guess she can drive it however she likes!

Thats what I love about Tasmania - a little slice of the world, almost like a timecapsule, caught in the 1950's........

:lol:

Mainlanders are flocking here to see what life should be like. You know you want to.

Hi tech's easy - just press the button. Levers and cogs are where the real action lies.

its that 'mr bunnings' again selling off his old shit on Gumtree? Looks like he has a jet engine in the background that is next in line

Correctumundo, Mr T ...... that is your mate "Mr Bunnings" ......

You know you are going to get in the 930 and drive up here when he opens his museum .....

If you want to auction it put it up on ebay!

That would be too transparent though.

Of course you can still game ebay with fake bids etc, but this way who really knows what his highest real offers are....?

Anything you're told you have to go above to get could just be buhllshize....

That would be too transparent though.

Of course you can still game ebay with fake bids etc, but this way who really knows what his highest real offers are....?

Anything you're told you have to go above to get could just be buhllshize....

Does not sound very ethical. I would never sell or buy this way.

sold a house (and a 964 :) ) exactly the same way. Nothing wrong with creating a little 'urgency' in a sales process as long as you are confident the market it there. 

Playing the emotional joker eh? Gotta keep hormones on an even keel at buying time! Male & female.

isn't every p-car purchase an emotional one? 

There is a place for rational and logical thinking in this world. For some , yes. For others , well it's a mechanical toy . A fun discretionary spend.

Pays not to get too emotional about these things , IMO.