Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Heard today about two 356 sales happened recently.

black speedster - pretty big money

race prepped coupe ex SA, I think the buyer did well

Wish I could see a decent coupe or even coupe body for sale, I dont even hear of them

why the sudden 100k plus entry price for c4's...maybe magnus is talking up the virtues of the c4 on FB 

the 930 looked even better. How was Kirens Pav?

my pav...i must have missed that request

Still for sale - they just sent me a text offering it to me at a reduced price.  If I was looking for an Auto I'd be sniffing.

Not really a fan of the 'draped' seats though..

Edited by WOKA
added useless content

well, good luck to the seller.  If achieved it would set a new benchmark for UK delivered convertibles.

Look at this YOYO

Started almost 2 weeks ago at $56800 or so, then it dropped to $52000, and now we're yoyo'ing up to $58000.00 - with future increases scheduled.. 

I mean, you either want to sell your car or you don't..  And normally it's the 'buyers' who are the pocket pissers, not the sellers..

I notice the blue monstrosity has been removed from sale..  :rolleyes:

Edited by WOKA

Keep looking at these LHD and Kit cars , but you cant use them legally for rentals, hires , weddings, promo work with passengers etc  

98k…that really opens up whats a plastic hotrod worth?

How can you register a new/ newish LHD kit car in Australia? Another question is why would you build/ get built a LHD kit car in Australia???

How can you register a new/ newish LHD kit car in Australia? Another question is why would you build/ get built a LHD kit car in Australia???

Very good question, surely we can make a kit to make this like a 356? It would be RHD too

at 10k  , seems like a winner 

1997 Porsche Boxster Coupe