Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Anyone know this car i was about to book a trip to go and look at it ?

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-2004/SSE-AD-4083701/?Cr=0

For that coin, is that on the way home from making a slight detour to your scheduled trip and checking the one out below previously identified on here recently (probably not much  difference in a drag race between the two even after the mods).  Who knows, the differential in advertised prices could be reduced  somewhat  as it may be an opportune time to throw a RSR wholesale type offer ( take off 15 to 20k ) to a perhaps asset rich,  and now cash strapped WA mining  (not in the gold  or lithium space as they would be trading up to RS's/ Tesla's) / O&G industry participant who needs to divest a toy or two to meet a pending commitment or three.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-2007/SSE-AD-3932647/?Cr=19

Edited by smit2100

Not sure, but they do seem to be attracting a bit of interest at the moment.

I let a few people know I was thinking of getting out of mine (Aust del, manual, sunroof delete, first gen etc.) and already have 3 people lined up to look at it purely by word of mouth.

assuming average condition average km's '35k - '55k? + 10k  to 20k if a GT(S)?

'

this must be Daddy's Wongs aswell then judging by the plates ? :ph34r:

http://www.healeyfactory.com.au/listing/2010-porsche-911-gt3-club-sport/

I have a full rundown on this car …I tried to buy.. but transparently its way over priced for me .. and needs some work.. I would buy but not at those Hot Air prices

Old news. VAS's car ..that really is no longer Vas's car as a lot of time has travelled .. the perceptions of what it was or is, are different from the reality of today

Vas whom I do not know had a geat concept and did some great work as did Motion who built the engine as for the status of this car today it really undefined.

I can confirm Wong Dynasty ownership supported by some inflated idead of worth from Healy.

The orange ZAGDATE there is of the same bloodline and the Bono Targa via Dave A from Perth and the GT3 and possibly another car ..Im not one for dissing cars but Im very very glad I missed out on Mr Orange..beyond the dodgy wheels is a shit load of visible underside damage to the front 

EDIT. Flamin forum. I struggle with you sometimes....

Yup….and for me ..if you can flip it in a flat market all power to ya ……… 

Only best bull market riders can ride the bear market too ;) the rest are all bullshit artists

2nd attempt. So, flippers are OK if you meet them and they're nice?

image_56.jpeg

is his back broken? Is he up a mountain?

Edited by Pork Chops

which areas are rusty?  Floors, sills, rear seat wells?  Trying to talk someone with idle tools into making a bid

Absolutely zero rust in floors, sills, rear seat wells, guards, etc. Only tiny spot of rust was in front of the windscreen. 

However.... The car sold last night.