Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Amazing looking 928 and 86 probably being my favourite model http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-928-1986/OAG-AD-12982468/?Cr=0 but if they get anywhere near the $50k asking I will be totally amazed! Dealer trying to cash in on 911 market gains??! World has gone mad!!

If IT does get anywhere near the asking, wow mine has just shot up in value!! (sort of hope it does, 928s finally getting the respect they deserve!)

Edited by ANF

F…….K

NO TOM…NO MORE GREEN STUFF UNLESS ITS HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS  

and your just asking who wants some and where to post them to

Lets talk about your hole or something , just not that

Amazing looking 928 and 86 probably being my favourite model http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-928-1986/OAG-AD-12982468/?Cr=0 but if they get anywhere near the $50k asking I will be totally amazed! Dealer trying to cash in on 911 market gains??! World has gone mad!!

If IT does get anywhere near the asking, wow mine has just shot up in value!! (sort of hope it does, 928s finally getting the respect they deserve!)

Amazing color. 

Yours will shoot up in value once your number plate issue is resolved.;)

Amazing color. 

Yours will shoot up in value once your number plate issue is resolved.;)

Yep, I am partial to it :)

You cannot rush these things......

Just had a good look at my number plate and it is well and truly kaput!! Hmmmmm......

I'm not sure its the same color as yours, it's quite a copper color as opposed to MUSK.

All depends upon which angle you view either car from..... unfortunately Porsche maybe various shades that are all very similar around the same time for 928s....

Says he who has a GREY 928......

Edit, it is most likely Garnet Red Metallic, still very close to Ruby Red :) I would love to get all the red/ burgundy 928s side by side to see how they all fared.....

Edited by ANF

Wow, nice car and love the colour. Looks minty fresh. Shame about the books.

All depends upon which angle you view either car from.....

Particularly if it happens to be in the dim light of a small Antarctic Island where tricks of the eye are regularly endured.

Particularly if it happens to be in the dim light of a small Antarctic Island where tricks of the eye are regularly endured.

And where our precious resources are mollycoddled back to Double Bay and the like! http://www.pureairtasmania.com.au/products/

You should all be buying up British pounds at this very moment.

You should all be buying up British pounds at this very moment.

Brave call, seeing how it now looks so finely balanced and the market is saying there will be a collapse if the vote is to leave. Most books have now been squared off because of the big move up we saw earlier - the shorts couldn't afford to keep their positions and had to close out (fueling the rise). We are now seeing huge volatility on very low volumes. I have been chatting to mates in the market, one of which has the biggest trading balls I have ever seen, and they are absolutely scared shittless and have leveled their books. Watch gold over the next few hours.....

Suddenly you're not so thoroughly Tasmanian when the GBP starts to sing in your direction!

I think a Brexit thread would be hugely entertaining for me! Whilst everyone's been soiling themselves with Porscha prices , I've been stockpiling those $99 jars of Cape Grim air. I get a special deal on the empty jars...

seeing at this thread has basically turned into a 928 appreciation forum I thought i would share me mates latest post. very tasty

We know you secretly love them! Probably one stashed inside your container.... :D

Nice colour that 928, hope your mate keeps it as is!

KGB  , not Mike S , said : You could always fill them with hot air?

If only we had the rich mainland puff. Perhaps we could export our air and you could warm it up for us , send it back - and I wouldn't have to chop wood after work in winter :)

Edited by tazzieman