Someone made Santa's nice list

Quozl

Santa dropped this off today for Marti, I guess she made the nice list this year yet again   :huh:  It's her new ride as the lease was running out on the Scirocco R, she loves it and has wanted one for ages.

The colour is Atlas Grey, it's a 997.1 Carerra S, plates will be changed over to QLD Euro plates on Monday or Tuesday when we can get down to the rego office. Apologies for the pics, they were taken on my phone and the lens is obviously filthy and doesn't show the cars colour variations at all, we'll have some better ones taken once Jayde from Dulvari Prestige comes up and details it for her. 

Not sure how happy I am knowing her car would eat mine for breakfast lunch and dinner now but I guess it gives me an excuse to sit down with Michael at Promotive and dream up something wicked to put in mine, actually thinking about it her Scirocco would have done the same LOL.

Anyway a couple of pics, she hates me for posting them and she said I had to say it was muggy as hell and we had been up since the crack of dawn so that's why she looks so tired, definitely not impressed with me for posting them LOL.   :lol:

Cheers Al
xC6miXO.jpgIC5Ylae.jpgUFQ2CBJ.jpgEKPDgXl.jpg

Nice to meet you finally tonight mate, apologies for leaving without saying goodnight but you looked deep in conversation.

I thought it was funny how no one was interested in the new one but if I bring the old one out people swarm around. I prefer the old school myself but for a daily driver the new one is perfect for Marti.

I'm just down the road from you in Kedron so PM me if you'd like to drop in any time, I work from home so I'm here most days, we can take it out for a run so you can try the pedal box on for size and see if it's something you'd like Michael to do for your car.

Cheers Al

WOW! that looks like a flying machine… ever thought about a personal plate? say something like JET 911 ;)

She has some old Euro plates from the Scirocco she is going to use, should confuse everyone suitably. I offered a new set for it but she wasn't interested, said she knew the ones from the VW and was happy with them.   :lol:

Cheers Al

Archived