Daniel Ricciardo

Niko

Cause they don't care about the second driver, its Seb's team and always will be while Marko (The Sith Lord) is there running things in the background.

You have to watch the skysports F1 HD feed to get all the detail, One HD coverage is woeful to say the least. Drop round for the next race and see what a decent feed is like with no commercials :-)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how do they keep getting it wrong for Daniel/Mark but Seb's wheel never comes off?

Maybe AUS needs to invade a few neighbours and cleanse some of their populations to be taken seriously.

Nobody wants to upset the deutschlanders. :ph34r:

Maybe AUS needs to invade a few neighbours and cleanse some of their populations to be taken seriously.

Nobody wants to upset the deutschlanders. :ph34r:

They still lost in the end so fingers crossed history may repeat itself

• 4 months later...

as one of the commentators said. 

he managed to get past Seb (due to an error Seb made) but he then extended his lead by 15 seconds and at the same time made his tyres last longer...

is the kid any good?

Seb made a couple of unusual (for him) mistakes, and kept the pack of DR for a while. Lewis, disappointing attitude.

Nico, great effort in the circumstances. Booing was out of line...bit reminiscent of a certain Bathurst victory which was also out of line.

But DR .....What a refreshing driver with great attitude and respect.

There wouldn't be an F1 team that wouldn't want him. Great that he also acknowledged the Aussie flags flying for him from the podium.

A great win which will give him confidence into Monza.  Ricciardo is a great guy, living the dream whose a fantastic ambassador for AU. 

Disappointed about the grief Nico is getting.  It was a clumsy mistake, non-intentional.  Hamilton spits the dummy when things don't go his way.

What a race. DR is so great for the sport. Hope he keeps chipping away and the Merc guys keep bashing each other up. Could be very interesting last race for double points.

Hamilton is a sook. Nico did make a mistake still I think he is pretty straight up. Always liked his dads no nonsense approach which I think he has inherited.  I cannot feel sorry for Hamilton.....

Hamilton needs to spend more time on his racing lines and less time on his boo-boo lines.

It wasn't intentional, it was just clumsy. A few inches further back and Rosberg could have had no wing and Hamilton scoots off for an easy win.

I don't know what has happened to Vettel. He had a new baby early this year. Fatherhood and 4 straight championships = losing the hunger a bit I would say. It would appear that webber was definitely losing the ability to challenge as he wound down and Vettel has been caught napping by Daniel.

If rb get their engine sorted Dan will be a future world champ. How he kept those tyres going was amazing. It was interesting to hear him talking to Adrian after the race and his car was having issues with hydraulics. I agree booing Rosberg was a little harsh. They should be booing Hamilton for being a sook. 5 laps left and he throws it in, pfftt.

Plus.... I liked the DR actually started the conversation (or tried to start a conversation) with both ROSBERG and BOTTAS in the room straight after, and just before his conversation with Adrian.   He's just a genuine good bloke and not a prima donna.

BOTTAS doesn't seem like a bad bloke either.   

Hamilton is a grade A d**khead, really don't like the guy. But that said he had a point about retiring.

Hes got 1 less engine than Rosberg, and given they knew he wouldn't place they should have let him retire on lap 20 when he first asked. Something about sponsorship dollars and driving the 'billboard' around the track was behind that decision.

Hamilton is a grade A d**khead, really don't like the guy. But that said he had a point about retiring.

Hes got 1 less engine than Rosberg, and given they knew he wouldn't place they should have let him retire on lap 20 when he first asked. Something about sponsorship dollars and driving the 'billboard' around the track was behind that decision.

My understanding is you can't throw all your toys out of the cot just because you're not going to get a ribbon.

If the car is functioning then you have to stay out there and race.  

There's still a chance they will find themselves in the poo for retiring the car early, the commentators at the time suggested that the team were looking for a reason to retire the car and preserve the engine.

My understanding is you can't throw all your toys out of the cot just because you're not going to get a ribbon.

If the car is functioning then you have to stay out there and race.  

There's still a chance they will find themselves in the poo for retiring the car early, the commentators at the time suggested that the team were looking for a reason to retire the car and preserve the engine.

Does a defective driver count?

It's true that you can't just pull out and claim the benefits of new gearbox etc. you have to have a reason. Hence the radio message of 'we have data from the aero that something is wrong'.

I doubt anyone will protest but they could easily find themselves in trouble.

Archived