Stolen Car

Pabloau

my car reg 611TFN has been stolen, report lodged with QLD Police, if anyone see's the car (attached pictures) Please drop me a P.M. or an e-mail.

Its only a car I know - just really gives me a bad case of the s^%t's when people think they can just take what does not belong to them, and walk away with zero consequences

All information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.

Car last seen in the Gold Coast area (Paradise Waters / Surfers Paradise) & I seriously hope they are stupid enough to be seen driving it, otherwise if you see it in a garage, or hear of anything that might give me a chance of getting this back then please, contact me.

Thanks

post-1477-0-67190900-1398561835_thumb.jp

post-1477-0-17956700-1398561919_thumb.jp

Thanks all, bottom line it is a car, so close after having the " challenges " of early ownership, truly sorted & this happens........ Anyway Karma is an absolute Mo-Fo...... She's insured so..... Start again I'm picking........

This is f£@#&ked.

In the 70s my old man's friend's car was stolen in Melbourne. He got the insurance pay out etc. About six months later he and his mate saw the car. He still had the keys on his keychain.

Dad told me that they took the car out of town and abandoned it...

I asked what if some 'innocent' had been fraudulently sold the car. Yeah..they didn't think of that at the time. :P

Guest Harold

Sad news mate but as you say, it is insured and, it is only a car. Might be better not to find it as I am sure they wouldn't have idled up the road or cleaned it up to concourse condition.

• 2 weeks later...

Sticking pins in the thief-shaped voodoo doll for you mate.

People who don't respect classics are like people who beat up old folk.

Let's hope they end up picking up the soap soon.

Let's think positively and get Porkie back unharmed.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Orion, not much of a market for this car unless its parts.... Believed to still be in S.E.Queensland, got a couple of leads according to the Boys in Blue........ but the P.P.S is in full cry as the work done to get her to where I wanted her.... brings tears to the eye......

However is only a car, replaceable & there are a couple of contender cars close to where I wanted to get mine to....

So not holding my breath, I desperately want her back, but am being realistic about what state IF she is recovered

Archived