Perhaps I'm getting a bit cynical but.....I expect to see him sell it soon for a stupid price with full history back to '79 and the intangible Magnus factor that comes from these cool videos. Means to an end.

Perhaps I'm getting a bit cynical but.....I expect to see him sell it soon for a stupid price with full history back to '79 and the intangible Magnus factor that comes from these cool videos. Means to an end.

Yeah I am getting a little worn out from this guy to be honest.. :lol: 

I can't say I'm a fan of that sc either, it looks like it was put together by a wrecking yard in Greenacre. 

I sort of expected to see something new too..

At least he didnt say 'My personal touches'!

I woulda thrown my phone against a wall if he did!

Sorry, a cool car, but the red bumpers and black decklid and hood look like a ricer owns it, not a Porsche nut.

He knows his s..t, but tartan door pulls? Really? Some clown will pay $200k for it though

Sorry, a cool car, but the red bumpers and black decklid and hood look like a ricer owns it, not a Porsche nut.

He knows his s..t, but tartan door pulls? Really? Some clown will pay $200k for it though

I stand by my belief. Cars with different coloured door, boot, bonnets, frunks, whatever, are owned by uninsured people who found the part in a wreckers yard, live in Byron Bay and smoke weed.

Not on a Porsche.

But can you really knock him?

He is enthusiastic about these cars just like everyone on this forum.

He obviously buys them to drives them as often as we do.

He drives well.

I agree he talks to much but I don't think that's enough to make him a bad bloke.

The guy I bought my GT2 from reckons Magnus is looking for a 996 GT2......a big leap in the water cooled arena perhaps? Hope he does a number on one then I can fit my car with a black ducktail, some Magnus special rims and red bumpers and a splash of tartan and double it's value.

Or alternatively, "hey Magnus, if you're reading this, I've got a really good one, $250k and it's your, it's ripe for your next video."

(Sorry, couldn't help myself)

Yeah I am getting a little worn out from this guy to be honest.. :lol:

I can't say I'm a fan of that sc either, it looks like it was put together by a wrecking yard in Greenacre.

I stand by my belief. Cars with different coloured door, boot, bonnets, frunks, whatever, are owned by uninsured people who found the part in a wreckers yard, live in Byron Bay and smoke weed.

Not on a Porsche.

I like it!

There's enough SCs to go around. He's making videos of porsches that we can enjoy for free. Let the guy do his thing.

Anyway... Don't mind me, you guys can...

tumblr_mwzgpg25iC1rgfc6jo1_500.gif

Never said I didnt like MW, he's a cool guy and love his enthusiasm for the brand

I love his attitude to sometimes buck the trend of the Porsche purists and love most of his cars, yet this one I'm not a fan of with the coloured bumpers etc.

I just treat him the same way as we hear our favourite song so many times, it becomes annoying after a while

I still believe without people like MW, it'd be a pretty boring place

• 4 weeks later...

Archived