It's a turbo!

Nothing wrong with it apart from being a bit faded.

Reflection is yours truly, def not qualified:)

In the top left of image it appears to show a phallic object(s) If that is your reflection Coaster you certainly don't need a Porsche to be popular with the ladies  :ph34r:

How much does he want? Tell him market price is eight bucks.

I can see a new discussion thread now... "What posters for sale (in Australia) and interesting..."

Coastr: There's a Turbo poster at the local Vinnies..they're after $8, what do you guys think?

JimTT: Is it Australian delivered?

Niko: It looks a bit faded mate.

Tazzieman: I'd budget in a re-frame.  Not worth more than $6. Can get good 928 posters for $3.

Kerry: I think that's the RS model with thinner glass, lighter to hang up.

SimonOz: Nah, it's obviously a replica.

Hugh: That was for sale recently at the Salvos...wonder why it's back on the market so soon???

DJM: What do you guys think about the future values of these?  Surely they will be the next big thing...

Edgy: There were 1892 produced worldwide of which 589 were RHD and of which 73 were for the Australian market

Dreamr: I'm just happy with my red one...

Russ: It might be a sporto..

Mike D'Silva: Do you think you could convert it to manual?

D-banger: Would make a good hot rod.

Amanda: That would be so nice if were a Targa.

BAFE: Looks like a scam

TrevMcRev: Wish I had a Turbo poster.  If only I didn't just buy that Cayenne poster...

Ha yeah that's the chair armrest!

It's hung in the garage. I hope the old cord is up to the job, the thing weighs a ton.

"it's hung in the garage. I hope the old cord is up to the job, the thing weighs a ton" ……….ok i'm dropping this one :wacko: 

I can see a new discussion thread now... "What posters for sale (in Australia) and interesting..."

Coastr: There's a Turbo poster at the local Vinnies..they're after $8, what do you guys think?

JimTT: Is it Australian delivered?

Niko: It looks a bit faded mate.

Tazzieman: I'd budget in a re-frame.  Not worth more than $6. Can get good 928 posters for $3.

Kerry: I think that's the RS model with thinner glass, lighter to hang up.

SimonOz: Nah, it's obviously a replica.

Hugh: That was for sale recently at the Salvos...wonder why it's back on the market so soon???

DJM: What do you guys think about the future values of these?  Surely they will be the next big thing...

Edgy: There were 1892 produced worldwide of which 589 were RHD and of which 73 were for the Australian market

Dreamr: I'm just happy with my red one...

Mike D'Silva: Do you think you could convert it to manual?

D-banger: Would make a good hot rod.

Amanda: That would be so nice if were a Targa.

BAFE: Looks like a scam

TrevMcRev: Wish I had a Turbo poster.  If only I didn't just buy that Cayenne poster...

You know us all waaay too well Trev .....

I put it to you that you have far too much time on your hands ....

BTW ..... love your work!

Archived