Also thinking of letting mine go - 84 911 3.2

Why?,Frankly i don't use it, and it sits in my garage, with 2 young kids and a hobby, there's no time left to drive the beast. And with prices as they are at the moment, my question is - what do you guys think i'd get for this:

Here's the specs:

• Australian Delivered

• Coupe, nil sun roof

• 160,000kms

• Top end rebuild just done - 500kms ago by Cavaco motors in Gelebe (highly recommended)

• Gear Box Recondition/Rebuild also done at same time by Cavaco

• New Clutch

• Previously serviced and purchased from Autohaus Hamilton Deewhy

• In 100% stock condition except for a Dansk SS Muffler (installed by Autohaus Hamilton)

• Also have the original muffler should you want to put it back to stock.

• Full records for every thing done from day dot including receipts and log books

• Doesn't drip one drop of oil

After how much i have spent on this car i should probably just keep it and use it forever as i'm sure as soon as it's gone i'll probably want another in 5 years time, but if i got the right money for it i'd really think about selling it.

So, what's you thoughts?
What would be the market value on a 1984 3.2 Coupe with nothing to spend?

post-1279-0-97163900-1427163601_thumb.jp

post-1279-0-99398600-1427163692_thumb.jp

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some more pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/37118432@N05/

Hey turboT, $75k, was your friends mechanically done like mine? I honestly can say there's nothing to be done to this one and have all receipts to back it up.

Wow, 80k, maybe i should stick it on Carsales and see what happens?

what colour is that?

it is TOTALLY GORGEOUS!

Apparently its called 'chiffon white' it's like a off-white colour (not pearl or gand prix white). Autohaus reckons there's only a handful in Oz in that colour, I get comments all the time about the colour

Nice too .....1986 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA

This highly collectable Porsche is fitted with a sun roof and factory turbo body. With only 124 000 kms. on the clock, it is in very good condition and looks and drives like new.   A definite eye-catcher and a pleasure to own.

Here's some more pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/37118432@N05/

Hey turboT, $75k, was your friends mechanically done like mine? I honestly can say there's nothing to be done to this one and have all receipts to back it up.

Wow, 80k, maybe i should stick it on Carsales and see what happens?

I believe it was in good condition - there are plenty on this forum that can steer you to some pics of it as it was the grey/green one that was originally advertised on this site for high 50's and then three months later was flipped for low 70's. Also an aussi delivered and very original but no where near as cool as yours. He sold it in about three weeks from memory and had a lot of interest. Put it on for $78K and you will be flooded with inquiries so be prepared to give up your weekends.But if you aren't in a rush ask for $85K, get rid of some of the tyre kickers and give yourself some room for negotiation :)

If you can get that great , I wouldn`t pay that , but a 930 turbo for same money  B) yes

If you can get that great , I wouldn`t pay that , but a 930 turbo for same money  B) yes

You know full well you can't get an Aussi delivered 930 for $80K Saozzi :)I'm sure you noticed that the last Aussi one on carsales asking $158K has gone - I assume sold. Well done to that man!

You know full well you can't get an Aussi delivered 930 for $80K Saozzi :)I'm sure you noticed that the last Aussi one on carsales asking $158K has gone - I assume sold. Well done to that man!

Not au delivered but Factory RHD yes  , The last au delivered one was $79k sold last month in NZ you know the car  :rolleyes:

Not au delivered but Factory RHD yes  , The last au delivered one was $79k sold last month in NZ you know the car  :rolleyes:

But everything at that price seems so molested right now. Just look at how long they are staying around on carsales. As I am sure i read somewhere today - "there are just so few good original examples around."

Anyone on this thread interested should be making 84911C an offer right now before he tests the market and retires on the proceeds

Ha Ha. This will need big dollars spent as it clipped a wall and was repaired to a point before losing interest. I'm saving it for a rainy day or when my son gets an apprenticeship as a mechanic.

Its raining in Sydney. You know your son really wants to be an Architect/Hairdresser/Doctor/Musician.

Let me take it off you hands so as I can sell it to Saozzi for a ridiculously inflated price

Archived