Unenthusiastic owner

Currently pulled over in a red 964 on Pitt street near central station in case anyone wants to hurl abuse, laugh out loud, or remind me that I have a perfectly good 997 sitting in the garage and why am I wasting my time with this old shit!

Such highs and lows.

Beep if you have shared my pain

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I have the shits with life in general today and just posted about selling my also in the garage and perfectly good gt3.... 

I don't know if that makes you feel better or worse... but I feel better reading your post T! 

After all, we always hurt the ones we love the most :lol: 

You're selling yours?

I hope for my sake its just a knee jerk reaction to a shit day T??

The only way I am going to properly resolve this is with a bottle of Grenache and mans best friend on counselling duties. 

My partner.. well she is just the voice of reason. And that won't do.....  :ph34r:

I hope for my sake its just a knee jerk reaction to a shit day T??

The only way I am going to properly resolve this is with a bottle of Grenache and mans best friend on counselling duties. 

My partner.. well she is just the voice of reason. And that won't do.....  :ph34r:

Sounds like you need that beer soon mate

i recall a beautiful afternoon when I collected my car from newtowns work shop in wndsor with the new engine and gearbox in it, trundling out of Sydney friday arvo - inexplicably the car conked near pheasants nest. 1 hour later it restarted and never missed a beat since

Mind you my T has no where near the wiring and stuff

chin up mr fish :)

On the way to autohaus. Might aswell have a chat about the mods whilst I am there :)

Ladies, Gentleman! 

This is the last time this 964 will be standard as it left the factory.... mark my word! :lol: 

Archived