EOI: 1990 944S2 for possible sale.....

Hi everyone,

I'm teetering on the edge of selling my 944S2. 

I want about $23k for it, yeah that's top of the range money but it is an amazing example. I'm not advertising it anywhere initially just looking at the PFA and word of mouth. It is as follows: 

December 1989 Australian delivered 944S2

Titanium silver in colour,immaculate car with black leather trim with grey Porsche script material.

I am the fourth owner, all owners have been over 40 and full service history comes with the car.

145,000 fully documented kilometres. 

The car was ordered without a sunroof so it has extra headroom (I am 5'8 and I have about 5 inches to the roof). 

I have owned it since 2011. Genuine reason for sale, but still very reluctant. 

Cannot be test driven by under 30 due to my insurance. Car is located in Canberra. 

Cheers,

Mark

Hey Peter,

Absolutely, I'll put some on when I have time to work out how ( a bit crazy busy at the moment), more than happy to email to anyone interested. 

• 2 months later...

Hi Jax,

I just put 12 months rego on it and insured it, so with 911 prices going crazy I think I might just wait it out, enjoy it for another year and see how the prices go. It will always be a $23k + car, I don't see it dropping. If it comes on the forum again it will be to sell it and will definitely be sold. I did the EOI to see how I felt about selling it and see the interest that is or isn't around. Thanks to everyone for the interest. Every S2 on carsales seems to sell pretty quick these days and they are all in the lower $20k's . 

When I do decide to sell it will be on PFA first, good to send it to a good home. I've been offered $21k for it here in Canberra but it wasn't enough money and to be honest I didn't like the bloke, it would have been crashed or bastardised within six months. 

Archived