Gratuitous Porsche Pics

some P cars from this mornings Cars and coffee at St ives show ground awesome turnout of several hundred cars despite the overcast weather always a great event :Beer:

IMG-8170.jpg

IMG-8209.jpg

IMG-8201.jpg

IMG-8199.jpg

IMG-8198.jpg

lovely RHD 964 RS 

IMG-8191.jpg

IMG-8190.jpg

IMG-8183.jpg

IMG-8181.jpg

sorry for the Lamborghini , this car is owned by a member of the site with a number of Porsches and this car is just brilliant in every aspect and worth posting :Drool:

IMG-8193.jpg

IMG-8194.jpg

5 minutes ago, mc968cs said:

I got to bring the 996 gt3 (pic in post above) along, it’s a mates with same spec engine I had in my 997 gt3 at just under 4L…awesome thing, weapon grade quick.  

Yeh she sounded good too and I saw the 3.9 sticker on the back , was some really cool cars there this morning , enjoyed it :Beer:

5 hours ago, Raven said:

some P cars from this mornings Cars and coffee at St ives show ground awesome turnout of several hundred cars despite the overcast weather always a great event :Beer:

IMG-8170.jpg

IMG-8209.jpg

IMG-8201.jpg

IMG-8199.jpg

IMG-8198.jpg

lovely RHD 964 RS 

IMG-8191.jpg

IMG-8190.jpg

IMG-8183.jpg

IMG-8181.jpg

sorry for the Lamborghini , this car is owned by a member of the site with a number of Porsches and this car is just brilliant in every aspect and worth posting :Drool:

IMG-8193.jpg

IMG-8194.jpg

Cheers for the Italian inclusion. 

2 hours ago, LeeM said:

Nice one @Raven Gotta love Ron Goodmans commitment with displaying his cars.

I'm sure Adelaide Porsche centre would have lashed out with their display of 2 Macans and a Cayenne 🙄

Generally Porsche Parramatta is full of Porsche SUV ,s as that is their main sales base , didnt see a single one today and no one was interested in the Taycan they had :Chuckle2: