AUSTRALIAN delivered turbo for sale

No, not that over priced air cooled rubbish. This particular example is the last of its kind.

A gen 2 997tt. The 997 is the last Porsche that can call a turbo special. With a turbo soon to be stuck in every variant of 991 the magic will soon be gone. The turbo has always been at the top of the range. Your inner child might think they want a GT3, but if you want to drive your car more than once a month, a turbo is a much better choice. It's faster - 3.6 secs to 100 (although reported at being much closer to 3secs), and yet is the best daily drive you will own. 

And right now great value. Prices seem to have stabilised over the last 6 months and I've only seen about 10% depreciation over the last 3 years. 

For all round performance and usability nothing can touch a turbo. 

28,000kms

$239,990 but happy to take offers from PFA members. 

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/2010-Porsche-911-Turbo-997-Series-II/SSE-AD-3821095

3CC3AB0C-46B5-4543-94E8-25D7414C6C37_zps

9D2C5D41-760E-4C7B-98C1-6EA71E55C9F4_zps

C8CB8269-8576-4977-A12F-9BB52194098F_zps

436554C6-429F-425E-933C-CC39825344F5_zps

CFD29E40-B1C7-4B76-A70A-32888435D9B0_zps

10544270_280410728831051_1642245103_n_zp

IMG_1975_zpsycilplqy.jpg

Can finally get to sleep without a red 964 in my mind, now it starts again! GLWS mate and I'm looking forward to the entertainment factor ..... competitive there with 3 all at the same price, you'll have to pull out some marketing genius - put it on Gumtree??

I know someone mulling over if they want one of these or a Bentley CGT I'll shoot him the details.

appreciate it. Tell him he's far too good looking and not old enough to be driving a Bentley ;) 

He works for Duttons.

that's the competition mate. They have exactly the same car for sale but a lot higher kms. Looks like there are two of us trying to screw with their minds matching their asking price exactly ;) 

appreciate it. Tell him he's far too good looking and not old enough to be driving a Bentley ;) 

"Old" mate has a black CGT. Says it's very practical , like when you want to take a couple of girls to a winery for lunch , stuff like that. They enjoy the rear air/con,  and wine cooler. 

"Old" mate has a black CGT. Says it's very practical , like when you want to take a couple of girls to a winery for lunch , stuff like that. They enjoy the rear air/con,  and wine cooler. 

2 girls and a Bentley eh

must be a scocer(football) player

2 girls and a Bentley eh

must be a scocer(football) player

Actually he says he can fit 3 girls in. 

Or he takes the Cayman , Ruf 930  , Testarossa or MB cab. Horses for courses, and the girls love a race track. I guess it's good to have a stable of cars!

currently self filling aswell...

E087C8FC-E5AA-4087-9789-E0D54960CDF2_zps

When sitting having a coffee in Crown Street yesterday and checking your advert clocking your address , I thought you must be the only guy with 3 car parking in the hills…  Stick with the parking mate , pools are so the past

you should have given me a call. Always good to meet a PFAer. Close, I live in Paddington (office in the hills) but 3 cars garages are pretty scarce their to, although I do know of one house that excavated two stories down and has capacity for 12...

Been an interesting 48hrs. Consignment agreement in my hands that seems fair and meeting a potential 'cash' buyer tonight...

Consigned with who ??? ..... (not your friends at CTS?)

Good luck with the buyer tonight ... let us know how it goes (like I actually need to tell you to do so) ......

Archived