Touring Car Masters

LeeM

Dont think it matters if you can see the weave on a dedicated track car ,,my fiber glass gel coat MNR is certainly not that flash up close ,,,,that looks really good to me in those images ,,got to give him credit for trying something different ,,,should shave those Kilo,s of the back end ..I am impressed well done :Beer:

Edited by Raven

Thanks Pork C  

It's just about back together. 

And you can't see the weave!!

i'll try and post some as completed pics.

Have taken the opportunity to do some interesting shite.  Staged equal length headers.  No mufflers - just 2 cats (I'm green ...) twin pipes exiting from the centre.  

Big reds up front under 15" wheels. Trick set up using Mitsubishi Evo hats and bespoke Brembo rotors. 

Have hooked up twin MSD spark units. Those 12 plugs need lots of fire!

Rev limit now set to 8100 rpm. 

Next stop Bathurst. 

I'm a shocker at this posting stuff. Just got sucked into the $100 Photobucket thang only to discover the farkers don't allow TP hosting for that price ...

Chops, thanks.

have just sent some more to you.

should have sent the hunge to you!

Some more angry Torana smashing fodder follows...

IMG_9420-L.jpg

IMG_9421-L.jpg

IMG_9422-L.jpg

IMG_9423-L.jpg

IMG_9424-L.jpg

Thanks Chop Chop.

Note the new pulley set up.  When you're going 8000 + you don't want to be chucking a belt ...

Oil cooler a test fit ...

The stoppers are on.  The hubs have increased front track a little as well. Should fill out the guards nicely. 

Not sure it'll munch  any Torana's lap time but my aim is to be fastest from The Cutting to Forest Elbow.  Nearly did it a couple of years back but some blow in by the name of Bowe rained on that parade.

It's the little things that keep you coming back they say ...

I can't even begin to comprehend those kinda revs ?

It's a beautiful thing.  When you've basically got a GT3 bottom end (which I may or may or have ... ?) it's pretty safe.

Was Chop Chop a Bond villain?

Can be if you need it to be ...

I got from one of my favourite movies "Chopper".  So many classic lines in that.

I'm a shocker at this posting stuff. Just got sucked into the $100 Photobucket thang only to discover the farkers don't allow TP hosting for that price ...

Chops, thanks.

have just sent some more to you.

should have sent the hunge to you!

Love what your doing Mate ,,,,,,,,,,try postimage org .............free site easy to use ..

Edited by Raven