NEW PFA TSHIRT ANNOUNCED

The time has come once again!

Finally, a new T-shirt design is being announced and will be available to order today! You all have spoken, and we have listened!

The T-shirt (design pictured below) will be offered in grey marle, navy blue, and black, and will feature the current multi-coloured logo on the front, and on the back will have a silhouetted logo at the top, and PORSCHEFORUM.COM.AU at the bottom. This T-shirt will also be offered as a long sleeve T-shirt.

The sizes that we can offer are from S to 3XL for the T-shirt, and S to XXL for the Long Sleeve T-shirtBelow are sizing graphs for your reference. The sizing chart is an estimate and sizes may fluctuate ± 2cm between T-shirt and Long Sleeve T-shirt.

Prices are (Postage & Handling non-inclusive):

• For Members:
    T-shirt - $50 AUD
    Long Sleeve T-shirt - $55 AUD
  • For Financial Members:
    T-shirt - $40 AUD (Save $10)
    Long Sleeve T-shirt - $44 AUD (Save $11)

Financial Members get 20% off all merch, so if you're tossing up whether it's time to take the plunge as a Financial Member, this is as good a reason as any...

Please note: We will be doing our first run of T-shirts in 2 weeks, so orders for the first run must be in by midnight Monday 6th of June.  Subsequent runs will be announced at a later date/when interest merits it.

With the VW Spectacular closing in on the 29th of July, and the multitude of events in between now and then, now is a great time to pick a PFA Tshirt! No more approaching strange men in car parks asking them if they're "PFA"... With this latest PFA apparel addition, you, too, can become the envy of all your friends and represent our great community to the masses. 

Be sure to check out the store today! 

Feel free to PM me any enquiries you might have, or ask down below. 

PFA_T-shirt_template_2016.jpg

Tshirt Size Chart.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All

Amazing to see so many people ordering them already! Can't wait to get one myself B)

I've looked in on a couple of different Macs at HQ and so far as I can tell there is no problem with the Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

If you continue to have these problems, you can try changing browser. If that doesn't work please let me know with more information so I can work on a fix.

Thanks!

Hi All

Amazing to see so many people ordering them already! Can't wait to get one myself B)

I've looked in on a couple of different Macs at HQ and so far as I can tell there is no problem with the Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

If you continue to have these problems, you can try changing browser. If that doesn't work please let me know with more information so I can work on a fix.

Thanks!

I'm using Safari

So I've narrowed it down to a Safari Version Clash between a couple of newer versions and the shipping price module. I'm going to contact our developer to fix it but in the meantime another browser should be a temporary fix. 

Apologies for the hassle all

Archived