PCNSW Annual Concourse 2016

edgy

The clubs annual concourse is this Sunday, in the 11th hour I've decided to enter both my cars, especially as they are offering manufacturer provided 40th anniversary trophies for the most notable front engine transaxle cars. (although I doubt I have a chance at it)

Any other PFA members going? I'll be heading up to Dural from the south, we could meet somewhere en-route and drive up if there is. ;) 

The clubs annual concourse is this Sunday, in the 11th hour I've decided to enter both my cars, especially as they are offering manufacturer provided 40th anniversary trophies for the most notable front engine transaxle cars. (although I doubt I have a chance at it)

Any other PFA members going? I'll be heading up to Dural from the south, we could meet somewhere en-route and drive up if there is. ;) 

Got that 924 finished already?

I think I will take the Royal Purpleness up for a quick look - booked into the Treffen section.

Just hope you can leave when you want - as the organisers have indicated.

I was told straight out that I had to stay until the end, hens I want be there.

Good day out, shame about the weather, it didn't dampen the spirit too much! Absolutely loved the new location!

IMG_2268_zpsuiuul6zl.jpg

IMG_2261_zps389s6mma.jpg

Parked the GT3 on the alcoholics hill :P (treffen) 

IMG_2265_zpsaaut15no.jpg

IMG_2263-2_zpsznrf7wum.jpg

Our little red 924 came 3rd in class (was & polish modified pre-1990) Absolutely chuffed!! 

IMG_2249_zps67w0pysp.jpg

IMG_2252_zpsidbgtcla.jpg

IMG_2260_zps0kjwbcqr.jpg

Little family photo before we leave. :) 

IMG_2272_zpsqfcoklux.jpg

Well done Edgy good to catch up and the 924 looked great, a well deserved place.

Great day whilst a little wet there was a good turnout of cars and spectators and not too many looking that unhappy that there beloved P cars getting wet!! ?

Archived