Wide Body Hotrod Build

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Onyx Green Metallic ? Slightly more startling.

Don,t get me wrong I like green colors on P cars  ,,,just don,t think those 3 green above  suit a RSR hotrod ,,,,,,,,,,The Green on the Dino is the best of the 3 ,,just not really my kinda color ..

Don,t get me wrong I like green colors on P cars  ,,,just don,t think those 3 green above  suit a RSR hotrod ,,,,,,,,,,The Green on the Dino is the best of the 3 ,,just not really my kinda color ..

Well beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.  But in any case AS IF I've made my mind up.

See that looks a lot better to me first image than the others   must be the light and I am guessing two stage paint so lots of gloss ,, that does pop and the dark green Porsche side script works well two ..

Another one for you ..

brothers_in_arms1435160494.jpg

9tro_051115_102130_ay5t7602.jpg

Viper Green is almost as cliche as Gulf Blue on these type of builds. Both nice colours but zero points for creative vision. You need to find what is the least popular colour from this thread - that's your colour. 

Viper Green is almost as cliche as Gulf Blue on these type of builds. Both nice colours but zero points for creative vision. You need to find what is the least popular colour from this thread - that's your colour. 

Correct you are. Lime and Viper are definitely not on the list. 

Archived