[VIC] SMT APRIL 30TH 2017 - Revised START TIME (Pls read!!)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Trev, well done, mate. Remember you sit on the right with the donut wheel thing in your hands.. :LOL: and be sure to scream when you press you right foot down hard! Makes car go faster! :Chuckle2:

The TrevMcRev is IN!

And I will NOT be on a pushbike!

Provided I can remember how to drive...

I was going to get you to sit in the passenger seat and make some loud engine noises so I wouldn't feel so inferior when @StevepGT3 opens his throttle up. Even went out and bought a megaphone for it. I'll be buggered if I can find anyone who is going to do it with the same precision for loudness! :unsure:

man-climbed-to-the-roof-of-a-car-screami

I missed the last one. Not this time. 

In. 

great! What will mr skidmarkius be driving, prey tell? Vehicle of choice is...?

(just want to know so I don't say the word skidmarks to someone and they look at me weird like)

Which one? :lol:

Fair question!  Thinking the 2016.

Trev, more than happy to have a passenger although if my 11 yo comes with me, he'll have to drive your rig.

From what I can tell, you have a lot of ground to make up having been hoofing it for a while so your call.

It's still a month away which is about 3 weeks earlier than I usually plan stuff...but came across the type901 guys going the other way on my solo Sunday run last weekend so thought it might be good to take a run with a few other P cars going the same direction as me so put me down.

Can a non forum member come if he's driving a forum members car?

He's got four weeks to join up then problem solved (if there ever was a problem with a non member coming).  Lots of people seem to be members and do not have a Porsche.  All you need is a passion for the brand and a future desire to own one.

Was all set to come along and really looking forward to it, then found out that the mighty Dons are playing the Demons at Etihad at 1:10 pm so if the comeback year continues like the first 2 weeks it will be game not to miss.  Lucky Phil out unfortunately.  Go Bombers!!!! 

Was all set to come along and really looking forward to it, then found out that the mighty Dons are playing the Demons at Etihad at 1:10 pm so if the comeback year continues like the first 2 weeks it will be game not to miss.  Lucky Phil out unfortunately.  Go Bombers!!!! 

Only a bomber person could understand that complete absurdity....Bombers over an SMT..WTF..:wacko:

And I fully understand.....Go Bombers:CoolDance:

Sorry for hijacking thread.

Only a bomber person could understand that complete absurdity....Bombers over an SMT..WTF..:wacko:

And I fully understand.....Go Bombers:CoolDance:

Sorry for hijacking thread.

Yes I agree.  SMT every time, but for the past 4 years we (EFC) have been in the wilderness floundering looking bad with the drug cheats stigma hanging over our heads.  It's been too long.  Now at least it feels like we are really on the come back and i am loving it so I will go to as many home and away games as I can and hopefully sing the song at the end of the game.

Sorry too for hijacking the thread.  Only a EFC Bombers Nut would have the audacity to sneak in a Go Bombers!!!  Woops did it again sorry.......

I have been thinking, as it's a 1:10 start to the game.  I would need to be in St Kilda Road Melbourne by 12:30 pm to park my car securely in the company car park.  Is there any chance that I could do the SMT and be back in time to make the game?  Whats the general view on this "trying to do both" plan?

I have been thinking, as it's a 1:10 start to the game.  I would need to be in St Kilda Road Melbourne by 12:30 pm to park my car securely in the company car park.  Is there any chance that I could do the SMT and be back in time to make the game?  Whats the general view on this "trying to do both" plan?

I plan on doing both and that includes a stopover and a car change in Bundoora at 11am...Perhaps the coffee break in Marysville will be slightly shorter than normal.

Go Bombers... 

I plan on doing both and that includes a stopover and a car change in Bundoora at 11am...Perhaps the coffee break in Marysville will be slightly shorter than normal.

Go Bombers... 

I think we might be brothers Rocco:P

Archived