[VIC] SMT APRIL 30TH 2017 - Revised START TIME (Pls read!!)

ITS SMT TIME in VIC - SUNDAY APRIL 30th 2017!!

As I have no other friends with a p-car, my car and I sit alone often and wonder how we can further our p-car knowledge and appreciation, get a dose of a good porsche yak. So I need a regular injection of SMT (or a DAK DAK coffee morning) to replenish and satisfy my addiction, nurture my soul, yak with youse  over a cuppa. So PFA, you are my dealer, SMT is the drug...:CoolDance:

Anyway, I only know one SMT drive and its pretty damn enjoyable I reckon:  MACCAS, TECOMA --> LAUNCHING PLACE --> REEFTON --> MARYSVILLE (brekky)

SUNDAY APRIL 30th: 615AM get there (Maccas @ Tecoma)   630AM Head orrff

Posting early, hopefully time for you to clear the morning ....

@Philbee

PS. I hope someone turns up other than me, cos I'll get lost for sure!! :wacko: 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Philbee, unfortunately I will be swanning around up in Bowen,:cool07: but good luck with it.   

Looks like you have a couple of SMT veterans already signed up so should be a good day.:Laughter:

I'll be in for this.. aslong i can bring the wife and kid along? I have the same problem, i dont know to many people, let alone with porsche owners. Wouldnt mind this catching up. 

Well done Philbee, unfortunately I will be swanning around up in Bowen,:cool07: but good luck with it.   

Looks like you have a couple of SMT veterans already signed up so should be a good day.:Laughter:

But  @Niko... how will we know we did it if you're not there to photograph us? Its like...you know, that damn tree in the forest:  Did you hear it fall? Nah. Well, never happened then! 

But  @Niko... how will we know we did it if you're not there to photograph us? Its like...you know, that damn tree in the forest:  Did you hear it fall? Nah. Well, never happened then! 

Ive deputised Doug...D-banger to fly the flag.:Jumping:

Towns actual name is Launching Place, though Launching Pad sounds better...

I am very new to the P family and keen to join in. Car is currently getting a roadworthy and I still need to organise club plates, so putting myself down as tentative in case it can't be organised by then.

Yes, apparently ungoogleable! Launching PAD / PLACE? Its not really a PAD or a PLACE...   from what I remember as we blasted along on the prev SMT, its just a vibe, its... mabo!

Yes, I had the same concern as I ventured into tecoma for the first time after the "death star" (maccas) was erected... eg. would my car be flogged by an enraged hippy in a cheese-cloth shirt and sandals swinging a eucalypt branch?? Would a protest march break out? But hallelujah my fellow hippy-loving brother... At 7am the hippies are quietly dosing on the fumes of sandalwood candles curled up in their bean bags, fast asleep.....  well, until the flat sixers move off at 7!

Archived