My 89 944 S2

TINGY

I picked up an 89 S2 today white over marine blue with Porsche script inserts on the seats.

Not a bad little driver and no cracks in the dash, always a bonus with a 944 as some of you will know.

I've been toying with the idea of buying an S2 for some time and after driving it home in heavy traffic it was very well mannered and good to drive, everything works so far and the paint is pretty good with no dents and only a few stone chips.

This car came up out of the blue and after a few days mulling it over i decided that i would try one out and see how she goes.

I'll spend a few days primping it and see if i can get it shining like my turbo.

20170509_113701.jpg

20170511_194703.jpg

20170511_194826.jpg

20170511_194905.jpg

20170511_194940.jpg

20170511_195009.jpg

20170511_195200.jpg

20170511_195225.jpg

20170511_195419.jpg

20170511_195057.jpg

Hey Tingy - well done - (OzJustin might be a bit jealous) - was this via the Porsche Underweb like your Turbo, or via the Muggins' method of CarSales/my105/GumTree etc?

Nice pick up there Stephen looks immaculate and that dash, smooth as a baby's...

so now it will be a coin flip in the driveway on the 20th as to which one you bring ?

Nice pick up there Stephen looks immaculate and that dash, smooth as a baby's...

so now it will be a coin flip in the driveway on the 20th as to which one you bring ?

Yeah that's exactly what it will be i think.

Tingy

does this mean you have become  "A Collector"?

Hardly mate, like I said been thinking about one and right place, right time maybe. I'd love to be a collector and have one of every flavor.:)

Tingy

does this mean you have become  "A Collector"?

Actually Brian I think the word is "connoisseur" of fine 944's.

Great buy Tingy, I'm sure your wife will forgive you eventually!

It was a bit of a quiet night around here last night, she came out and had a look and said, it's just the same as the other one anyway, i can't see why you need 2!

Nah she is cool now i will take her for a drive in it for mother's day she will love that:ph34r:

Some of us are doing Caver's drive he has organized.

That's right, I was too late to book, plus I've got 8 laps driving a V8 racecar around Eastern creek on the Sunday (thanks wifey)

P.s She looks a beauty Tingy

Cars and Coffee Gold Coast of course! https://m.facebook.com/carsandcoffeegoldcoast

8am. See you there. :ph34r:

Bit far for me, Need my belts doing before any big drive, maybe next tim

It was a bit of a quiet night around here last night, she came out and had a look and said, it's just the same as the other one anyway, i can't see why you need 2!

Nah she is cool now i will take her for a drive in it for mother's day she will love that:ph34r:

I was in your area yesterday picking up the 944, I should have dropped in and got my envy out in person. Top one mate, congrats, so what one's going to Lithgow.  

Marianne said, bag Tingy, bag. :cool07: 

I was in your area yesterday picking up the 944, I should have dropped in and got my envy out in person. Top one mate, congrats, so what one's going to Lithgow.  

Marianne said, bag Tingy, bag. :cool07: 

why didn't you let me know we could have caught up

Not sure yet mate, i need a couple of minor jobs done, nothing major and nothing that will stop it from going if i decide to take it.

Archived