Lancia on Ebay!!

There was a blue one at Shannons in Melbs a few weeks ago, just on display. 

Much as I like them, it's correct in that you need another for spares. Great cars but as flimsy as a paper plane

Old mate has one. Problems with normal rego as not >30 years + LHD. Can be regoed as a rally car. He has engine apart ; looks like someone dumped some extinguisher powder via the intake at some point in time...

There were 3-4 at this years AUTOITALIA. and one recently bought, and for nothing like 166k ??? (as I take meth pipe note don't inhale) 

theres something rather fetching about those blistered guards though... I'm seeing a def. thread taking form.. 

I don,t know about the Delta but early Lancia models like the Montecarlo and beta,s had a terrible reputation for rust and unreliable electrics .. 

sure...but

I do remember them in the group B era as fire breathing turbo monsters that could fly ....:)

2a6491de58ad28d51e80f2a47b6c4fac.jpg

Pretty sure that's a Lancia 037, very different machine, mid engine RWD.  Delta replaced it to compete with Audis etc, 4WD

And then there was the Delta S4 bastard child with turbo'd and supercharged engine stuffed in the back, still used in Euro hillclimb events with as much as 800hp, nuts

Great looking car but as everyone says you would need lots of spares,a car that would break your heart and your bank balance but I'm sure a blast to drive.

Maybe you could drop in an LS3 or something ;)   

Or maybe these dudes should take it to the track.. $100 a lap , I would be up for half a dozen.. I wonder if it would get beyond 60k

That first video of Sainz brings me back to how, at the time of reading, I imagined Symsy when he commented in the thread about electric cars (http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/11426-the-end-of-petrol-cars-could-be-just-eight-years-away/?page=1)....perhaps we should merge the 2 threads!!

V8 being prepped with larger injectors as we speak.. GT3 driven to get loaf of bread SPORT MODE , Oh had to go get milk in Esky , Webbers 6MPG I think in second gear

Bring it , if if we are out in 8 years we may as well get it done in 6 I reckon 

Archived