Saturday & Sunday 9/10 June 2018      PFA overnighter

Porsche Club Queensland will be celebrating Porsche 70 Years of Sports Cars

Here is the PCQ link: http://www.porsche-qld.org.au/PorscheClubs/pc_queensland/pc_main.nsf/web/DF7DAC89DDFB4C72C125821E001F4F13

P Cars will be on display at Reddacliff place from 8:30 to 1:00 

The PFA overnighter Celebration plan:

meet at Reddacliff place, 266 George Street, CBD say before 8:30 

PFA'rs would depart say at 10:00am for Lennox Head. This gives the PFA'rs about one & half hours to lust & coffee up. The route to Lennox Head will be the twisty one, which will be determined. An intermediate lunch stop is planned.

Lennox Head has a nice pub where a discussion of Porsche's 70 years will be discussed into the evening. Nearby accommodation is available. 

A Black T shirt Gala event is planned for Saturday evening in PFA tradition

Sunday morning a short drive for breaki at: Cars & Coffee Byron Bay 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll be putting on a black tie, we'll be trying not to get a black eye!!

Good news is that the 924 is back on the road after turbo removal. A month to shake down and then time to PARTY!!!

Gents, do you think if we are going for this date we should get it going so we can book the accom & alert any others that may want to come with?

As well as the usual crew I think Rob would be keen.  The bloke on the Sunny Coast (was it Paul) with the 928 might be up for it & there may be a few that'll throw in if we get the info out early.

Thoughts.

Agree. 

Lennox Head has a nice pub where a discussion of Porsche's 70 years will be discussed into the evening. Nearby accommodation is available. 

Is there just the one pub at Lennox Head?

Hadn't thought of that... good idea!!

My more mature side was tyring to determine how many accommodation options there were. I'll utilise de google machine and see what I can see.

On 5/3/2018 at 8:30 PM, Jason E said:

Gents, do you think if we are going for this date we should get it going so we can book the accom & alert any others that may want to come with?

As well as the usual crew I think Rob would be keen.  The bloke on the Sunny Coast (was it Paul) with the 928 might be up for it & there may be a few that'll throw in if we get the info out early.

Thoughts.

@Paul Carrera

Lets book our accommodation for the  Lennox Head  overnighter sorted out.

Last time we stayed at the Santa Fe Motel which is a very short crawl from the local pub and good P car parking.

If we have a show of hands for confirmation and we can lock in our rooms. Lets confirm numbers by this Saturday night, 12 May so we can make a group booking. 

@Jason E, @bear924, @WOKA, @Paul Carrera, @Rob, @Timm, @Coastr, @OzJustin, @HH1, @Ross B, @TINGY944

@Port 911

@grantmr

Are there any locals that would like to meet up for a drink/dinner at the pub Saturday night or at Byron Bay Cars & Coffee Sunday Morning to sort out the worlds pressing issues 

I'm confirmed. Even though after driving my 924 home on Tuesday and pulling up outside my garage, the car decided to no longer turn over (suspect my battery has collapsed). Plan is to have sorted by the 9th otherwise I'll have to use my dd.

34 minutes ago, Rob said:

Have sufficient tools driving the cars...?

Hahahaha, funny reply............. (funnier if we can all agree I'm not included in the tools dept)............

Archived