Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Well .... where do I start!

Finally got the 924 Turbo registered on Historic plates .... got the "logbook" which gives me 60 days driving.

Thought I'd go for a drive locally just to test the waters and get to know it so that if anything goes wrong, I'm not too far from home ....

Went up through Mangrove Mountain and out to Jerry's Cafe, bought some fruit and veges from the fruit farm, had a hamburger on the way back and then home ....

HOLY SHIT!!! This car is impressive! Goes hard and fast! I absolutely friggin love it!

James P ..... if you are reading this ... thanks for selling me this car! You won't be getting it back .....  :lol: 

My plan it to restore the crap out of it and bring it back to it's former glory .... here's to many more "where did you drive your car today" posts ....

Yarra Valley .. blast…. Sport Button early morning ..better than any bird call at dawn ;) 

What is it with the 60/80kms zones in VIC… 

James P ..... if you are reading this … im still thinking how slow this car is when you have half a straight on me , when im still thinking of changing into 4th at Sandown :) 

Finally got the 924 Turbo registered on Historic plates .... got the "logbook" which gives me 60 days driving.

Thought I'd go for a drive locally just to test the waters and get to know it so that if anything goes wrong, I'm not too far from home ....

Went up through Mangrove Mountain and out to Jerry's Cafe, bought some fruit and veges from the fruit farm, had a hamburger on the way back and then home ....

HOLY SHIT!!! This car is impressive! Goes hard and fast! I absolutely friggin love it!

James P ..... if you are reading this ... thanks for selling me this car! You won't be getting it back .....  :lol: 

My plan it to restore the crap out of it and bring it back to it's former glory .... here's to many more "where did you drive your car today" posts ....

Sorry Dreamr but you have violated forum rules by your religious comment and language in your post. We will have to strip you of one of your "collection" in the the hope that you will repent and feel remorse for your actions so that there will be no reoccurrence.

:lol:

Good on mate, glad you like the new smog pump !

Edited by OZ930

I haven't been brave enough to dry it off and look for dents yet.

Hopefully better than the 'rare Porsche' that got hammered my missus told me was on the news. Sounds like it got trashed big time with softball sized hail

Very happy for you.. its a good car & with a little TLC its going to be very valuable in years to come 

We need photos now...

Yarra Valley .. blast…. Sport Button early morning ..better than any bird call at dawn ;) 

What is it with the 60/80kms zones in VIC… 

James P ..... if you are reading this … im still thinking how slow this car is when you have half a straight on me , when im still thinking of changing into 4th at Sandown :) 

Enjoy... the 997 GT3 is a brilliant car 

are we going to see this machine at Brooklyn?

are we going to see this machine at Brooklyn?

I'm trying to play it cool and casually mention it to the powers that be .... the problem being is that tomorrow I'm going to Newcastle for the "All German Day" and as far as she's concerned, that my outing for the year .....  :unsure:

In the meantime, feel free to check out the pics in the "what did you do to your Porsche today" thread ...... :D

I'm outside the mechanics shop waiting to pick up the turbo after it's major service, hurry up nice mechanic man...

So i just got home, i drove it good and proper just to make sure it was ok, i haven't been in it all day but i went for a lap past Newcastle's beaches and it looked very inviting.

What an absolutely sensational Melbourne day.   Grabbed the little woman and headed down to Portsea for lunch.

The place should be renamed Porschesea.   More porkers than you can poke a stick at.;)

Have to admit most of them were Cayenne"s but a couple of Cayman's.:D

I'm pretty sure I also caught the tail of a white Boxster Spyder with the last part of the plate 37 or 57 heading down the hill away from Porschesea.

Only down side was the traffic around the road from Safety Beach to Mt Martha.:(  

Great twisties on a quiet day, but today too much traffic, and would you believe it now has a 40k zone in there.:o