Hello everybody,

hope all of you are well , spare a thought for Niko , sorting out some health issues , wishing you speedy recovery. ( I know you are keen to stretch the Crocs legs.)

We are nearly half way through the year , and a wintery Autumn run seems to be the way to go. I have looked at the long term weather forecast and rain charts , Sunday 13/6/21 is looking good , 15 degree , sunny. We make Sunday 20/6/21the back up. It will be an Alpine theme , with a nice breakfast and glorious views . The venue is The Village Central Restaurant , I guess you figure where we are going. Make sure you rug up, beanie and all. Please bring your radios , being able to communicate has been proven a blessing in the past. Good idea to brush up on Forum rules and etiquette if you are a newbie. It will be relaxed , adjusted to the conditions. Meet 6:30 am , driving at 7 am. Hoping to catch up with a great bunch of loonies and your awesome cars.

Edited by Arne Krix
wrong information

Arnie, may be out of action for a while at the end of the month myself Arnie so will see how I go. See you soon.

3 hours ago, Niko said:

I'm only out of the action (all going well) for a fortnight from today, so the BBC  and the obvious people's choice car is in.....

Hope things go well for you Niko.

1 hour ago, OZ930 said:

No wonder the BBC kept winning the Peoples Choice.... you couldn’t see properly !  😂🤣

All the best Niko

thanks mate....I have always been very one eyed about a lot of things, now it's official. (well for another 14 days only hopefully)

35 minutes ago, Cookie Cutter said:

Hey Arne, it’s my daughter’s 21st Sunday 30th so I’m afraid I’m out for this one. If however it ends up being the 6th then I’m definitely in 🥴 

Bring her a long , you’ll be home by 11 am. We’ll sing her a happy birthday 🥳 😃

On 30/04/2021 at 11:14, Arne Krix said:

Please bring your radios

Count me in - being a noob I don't have a radio, although I don't expect to be breaking any records, how much of a problem is not having one?

1 hour ago, Eden said:

Count me in - being a noob I don't have a radio, although I don't expect to be breaking any records, how much of a problem is not having one?

You’ll be right , just don’t be the lead car or the last car.

17 hours ago, Eden said:

its a safety thing Eden, we have had trees across roads, dead wombats in the middle of the road, motor bikes doing mach 1 coming towards us, break downs, Black Ice on the road, I could go on and on....but if you intend to do some runs with us, I would sincerely suggest buying one.    It's like buying a helmet, how much is your head worth.  But up to you obviously, it is not a regulation that you have one.