Wanted 996 Turbo

EZEE

Oh well my one is ok then. I think they are awesome. 

In answer to some questions the one I bought is a fairly standard manual 2001 black on black with 88,00kms with an aftermarket entertainment system (no original head unit at this stage) and was reasonably  well looked after. 

This 996TT has to be one of the best in the country with its very low kms and 'as new', original condition.  One of our members drove it yesterday. He may wish to comment.  The owner is adamant about the price, however, (circa $200K) and will probably go to sale by consignment at some stage.

17 minutes ago, Merv said:

This 996TT has to be one of the best in the country with its very low kms and 'as new', original condition.  One of our members drove it yesterday. He may wish to comment.  The owner is adamant about the price, however, (circa $200K) and will probably go to sale by consignment at some stage.

So he did not buy it ?

I am said shark. I drove the car yesterday. Original intention was to buy this car and either sell mine to make way for something I can track/targa, or track/targa mine. The numbers just didn’t work. Happy to answer any questions.

Just now, Shedpest said:

Sounds like a tyrekicker and over-optimistic "unicorn" owner couldn't copulate

I sold a software company for an amount that would make your eyes water. Jog on mate. 

58 minutes ago, the_sovereign_man said:

....I sold a software company for an amount that would make your eyes water. Jog on mate. 

yawn. 

In all seriousness, good for you but like most things in life, it's not the size but how you use it.

And subtlety is key in this gentleman's forum.....

1 hour ago, reggiegums said:

Just saying. I suspect you are going to get reamed here for that comment.

Not bothered to be honest. If that's the part they want to focus on, so be it.

1 hour ago, mc968cs said:

Are they really asking $200k? Is it the turbo s? 

Not a Turbo S. We started at $215k.

2 hours ago, jakroo said:

yawn. 

In all seriousness, good for you but like most things in life, it's not the size but how you use it.

And subtlety is key in this gentleman's forum.....

Apparently good manners are not key. Interesting to see which part of this conversation people are focused on.