Wanted 996 Turbo

EZEE

I am looking for a 996 Turbo,  Manual preferably , any colour combo for now, AUS delivered and as unmodified as possible. Keen to buy the owner as much as the car - i.e. well looked after and cared for example; naturally price will reflect that. May be a needle in a haystack right now but sometimes you know someone, who knows someone, keen on moving one on for whatever reason. Will go to a good home :)

I know the market has risen a lot in the last few years and very few seem to be on the open market recently. Yep missed out on that QLD one a few weeks back, looked OK from the ad, well done to the PFA member that got it.

PM me for more details as I'm not sure what else to specify here.

Cheers

5 hours ago, EZEE said:

I am looking for a 996 Turbo,  Manual preferably , any colour combo for now, AUS delivered and as unmodified as possible. Keen to buy the owner as much as the car - i.e. well looked after and cared for example; naturally price will reflect that. May be a needle in a haystack right now but sometimes you know someone, who knows someone, keen on moving one on for whatever reason. Will go to a good home :)

I know the market has risen a lot in the last few years and very few seem to be on the open market recently. Yep missed out on that QLD one a few weeks back, looked OK from the ad, well done to the PFA member that got it.

PM me for more details as I'm not sure what else to specify here.

Cheers

Hi @EZEE are you interested in a 2005 996 Turbo S, one of 16 delivered to Australia?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is now available for a private buyer.  Not on Car Sales. The seller has to sell the car for health reasons and to give the money to his children.  A perfect condition, 996 Turbo, black coupe, manual with only 32,000kms and full service book history. I am helping him to sell the car.  Please PM me if interested and I can connect you up.

Merv