Porsches by the Bay - FEB 5th

Nick-PBTB

image.thumb.png.3bedc18c43747414935b5c1a4c29dca4.png

The first Porsches by the bay of 2023 is here, we bring in a brand new location of Elwood Park (opposite Vautier Street). Get down for a coffee, have a chat and see a plethora of Porsche models.

Would love to see as many different models as possible. The local coffee shop opens at 8am but I will see if we can maybe get it open a bit earlier.

Look forward to seeing you all

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Nick-PBTB said:

Awesome, have another different style event I'm looking to plan for late march which will be in the afternoon! I know it's a tough early rise for lots with these morning event

I prefer the early morning starts. Disappointed that this week's event clashes with a PCV trackday as well as the Bathurst 12 hour.

On 31/01/2023 at 22:13, tdc911 said:

I prefer the early morning starts. Disappointed that this week's event clashes with a PCV trackday as well as the Bathurst 12 hour.

Will definitely continue the early format, just going to add a different style event.

On 04/02/2023 at 14:23, Nick-PBTB said:

Will definitely continue the early format, just going to add a different style event.

image.png.7a5bfc80bb9bc0eb1c90ab5638d37e81.pngimage.thumb.png.f0456e21f4a7c2f756a06f70eeeb40be.pngwhat a great morning and turnout . GT2RS was the highlight for me . Saw a Lamborghini and VW as well . Maybe up to 100 cars ? Only spotted 2 987’s , we are a rare breed. The weather was with us , dry and some sun. Joe had learnt his lesson and rocked up with a jumper in hand. Pete’s GT3 looked shiny as always , his splitter though is shredded. At least I am not the only one .Good to catch up with lots of folks , talking all things Porsche . We finished up at the Naked Racer , 10 of us for more chats and watching some Bathurst Very enjoyable morning. Looking forward to the next one. Marks door graphics rock!! 

43 minutes ago, 911 said:

Seen the ones on IG. Only a few cars though. 

Will be posting more over the coming days. Posting as many as I see to the story as well @porschesbythebay
here’s a google drive link to some more. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1siyTi3f3FFXdlWqZYYAOJAXcVr-ah8NP?usp=sharing

5 hours ago, Arne Krix said:

I got 2 steel plates and bolted across the kerb . Does the job. 

I was told by my council that is illegal, as it is a "trip hazard".

To which I replied, "Well people should stay on the footpath. And by the way, are those raised concrete slabs over there and over there deemed illegal too?...😅

He didn't laugh 🙄

5 hours ago, Arne Krix said:

I got 2 steel plates and bolted across the kerb . Does the job. 

I need to do something like that. Currently I have to carry out 2 planks to bridge the gutter each time I get the Porsche out...