One of the best, most evocative videos of a GT3 in the Swiss alps you will see

WGA

Great video thanks for sharing. Not owning a modern P car like the GT3 I was very interested in the gear changing he was doing. Correct me if I'm wrong but he was changing gears using both the flappy paddles and the gear stick correct? Is that common - as in to use both? I would have imagined you'd probably do one or the other (or let the car do it for you) but is that a common technique to use both the paddles and the gear stick? Hope this isn't a really silly question. 

6 hours ago, Big Easy said:

Great video thanks for sharing. Not owning a modern P car like the GT3 I was very interested in the gear changing he was doing. Correct me if I'm wrong but he was changing gears using both the flappy paddles and the gear stick correct? Is that common - as in to use both? I would have imagined you'd probably do one or the other (or let the car do it for you) but is that a common technique to use both the paddles and the gear stick? Hope this isn't a really silly question. 

I think he’s just missing the stick 🤷‍♂️

On 25/07/2023 at 00:53, Carrera28 said:

Love the video when it gets to the driving, but the pretentious coffee making at the beginning is simply awful.

The whole bloody thing is a wank 🙄 Watching people driving cars is like watching concrete dry but less fun 😉

3 hours ago, tomo said:

The whole bloody thing is a wank 🙄 Watching people driving cars is like watching concrete dry but less fun 😉

I’m watching bitumen dry at Spa right now, quite an interesting machine I thought 😂

IMG_8730.jpeg