New to the forum? Start here...

G'Day Guys!

New to the forum and am looking at buying a 911. Just sold my Evo X and wanting something as a nice weekender and occasional track car!

Looking at a 996, or if I can find a nice clean 964 or 993 in budget!

Look forward to reading up! :)

'GDAY' all you aussies. By way of introduction I am Harry from San Fran.

Looking to relocate to Mel-born in the new future, with my 356 in tow.

Any importing info appreciated. I will see what I can dig up too.

G'day mate, how ya goin? Sorry Harry, just had to stick that in. Welcome to the PFA look forward to you joining us here in

Mel-born, love that 356 and a sun roof too......Cool! I'm sure some wise old forum members will be able to help you out with the import details.

How long before you intend on making the move?

Regards,

Niko

Ps Your avatar has "made my day" Sorry again for that,

G'Day Guys!

New to the forum and am looking at buying a 911.

Welcome also, Jimmy S, another sandgroper, great to see a few of you guys from the West coming on board. Great place to flex the muscles of a porker, when you get one.

Hi im new to forum just bought my first Porsche will be picking it up tomorrow cant wait heres a couple picpost-921-0-31595000-1347532977_thumb.jpgpost-921-0-72025400-1347532998_thumb.jpgpost-921-0-03290100-1347533015_thumb.jpgpost-921-0-15417400-1347533032_thumb.jpgs

Welcome and congrats,

Look brilliant,

I think I saw it advertised not that long ago as I also was in the market and bought a '03 - '04 996 Turbo also in silver.

Is that a Turbo 'S' model with ceramic brakes?

Cheers

Jim

'GDAY' all you aussies. By way of introduction I am Harry from San Fran.

Looking to relocate to Mel-born in the new future, with my 356 in tow.

Any importing info appreciated. I will see what I can dig up too.

Harry if you check under the 914 posts on this forum, 12th July this year I have details there of a company called

KIWI SHIPPING, although a New Zealand run company they also ship to Oz. contact details are there and may be worth a phone call.

A kiwi friend uses them often for his imports and has been very happy with them.

Cheers guys! Yeah the Evo was a great car, and I will most likely be sacrificing outright speed and power going over to a Porsche, but I think the Porka will make up for lack of power in a number of other areas and will keep me happy! :)

As long as you can learn to appreciate "character" over outright speed, power, grip, etc. ;)

Hehe Thanks Niko Will be sure to check into em Thanks 'mate'

Yeah he's pretty cool Nick

Your welcome, and as per that thread H, if you speak to Steve, tell him you were recommended by a mate of Garth Hogan's in Mel-Born

(as per the 914 thread I posted) Hopefully he will look after you.

And once you organise a container if you wouldn't mind throwing in another 356 for me, that would be nice.