New to the forum? Start here...

Also welcome aboard Pinarelloman, another Speed Yellow 2001 Boxter S

doesn't get any better, we are almost related.

Our brothers up North will look after you if you decide to get involved with a run or two.

Seems like your pretty handy around the Box, I might be picking your brain somewhere along the line if your ok with that.

Again, great to have you on the Forum

Regards,

Niko

Acute sensing Hugh!

Welcome P, once you get a whiff of an early 911 (VW/P), it's hard to get the smell out of your nostrils, especially at an early age!

Loads of local chatter on here from those with similar desires... ;)

Kerry

Niko, happy to assist if I can.

These cars are easy to work on. There are a few tricks I learnt when doing my first CV boot, but everything else is straight forward.

Thanks mate, sounds good.

HI guys/girls,

I currently have an '86 Corvette and just sold a '69 Mustang.  I'm considering a 911 purchase but I'm not sure.  I thought I'd join the forum to learn more.  I was a teenager in the mid to late 1980's and always loved the turbo look cars, so that would be my ideal car.

Regards, Alex.

HI All,

Im new to Porsche but not 4WDs... I have owned Land Rovers for the last 15+ years and have just bought a 2004 Cayenne S as a second car for the mrs to tow the horse float with.

No doubt there will be a lot of basic / newbie questions coming from me in the coming months!!

Jon

Hi all,

Thought I'd bite the bullet and introduce myself.

Like many I've been in love with Porsche for as long as I can remember and finally took the plunge a few weeks ago. After almost giving up I found myself a nice original '84 911 3.2 coupe, Aussie delivered, books, untouched even still has the original tools, air compressor and stereo!

Previous owner did not use it much so i plan on going over it and giving it a good service etc. I've already detailed it etc (bit 'fussy' like that) and have most of the parts to freshen her up. Love the car so far, it even lives up to my years of expectation.

Played with a few cars before, even had one featured in a mag, but this is the brand I've always wanted, can't wait to get it out there as much as I can.

Cheers.

Well done, flat out, sounds like you have achieved your dream. There is just something about having a Porsche and sounds like you have gotten yourself a ripper.

Feel free to tell us about your priors (cars of course) and I can assure you we would love to see some photos of your new ride.

Our Northern Alliance is growing, and hopefully you will catch up with some of them for a drive day or coffee and chat.

Welcome and have fun with your P car.

Cheers guys, no pics yet. will take some soon after her service. 

My previous rides are  nothing most people would be interested in, my last was  '73 Mazda RX3 that i restored over 3 years, also had a soft spot for rotaries. Hard for some to understand a car that idles at 2000 rpm, revs to 10,000 and chews more fuel than a V8, but I love the shreak!

Cheers.