New to the forum? Start here...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

The Boxster boys gravitated immediately to welcome the Cayman into the fold.............Can't help the observation.

Welcome aboard Jon.

That'd be Boxster boys & girls T-Man.

Let's face it Theo, your engine is in the wrong place... :rolleyes:

That'd be Boxster boys & girls T-Man.

Let's face it Theo, your engine is in the wrong place... :rolleyes:

I knew I should have bought a 968!!!!!!

And your engine has water in it! Silly Caver. Water is for drinking.

Thanks for looking after a brother!!!!!!

Like yeh!  Now there is 2 Amanda's on this forum with a Boxster... where did the other one go?

Yes...well....just like last year, when Melbourne Amanda disappeared for a while and the Sydney Amanda appeared, just so it is now, the Melbourne Amanda reappears and the Sydney Amanda has disappeared!

Coincidence?  Supernatural? 

Just sayin'

Amanda986...are you still out there????

Welcome flatout,

Your 3.2 litre Carrera sounds great, something I aspire to in the future.  Don't worry about being pedantic and fussy about your Porsche. I suffer the same defect and I've seen Chris 993's car, Theo's car, and a few others, its a common affliction, you are among friends. Uncle doesn't suffer that, but he has the mechanical strain of the same disease.

Again welcome and please feel free to ask questions, there are some excellent people on this forum who will go out of their way to assist.

G'day guys my name is Jason. Recently have got into Porsches and doing a full restoration on a lime green 1974 911 targa (Australian delivered) Will start a build thread when I get the chance, car is currently bare shell with 80% in bare metal! I also have just acquired a 1990 964 C4 3.6 with a 993 turbo body conversion. This is definitely a great forum! Cheers

G'day guys my name is Jason. Recently have got into Porsches and doing a full restoration on a lime green 1974 911 targa (Australian delivered) Will start a build thread when I get the chance, car is currently bare shell with 80% in bare metal! I also have just acquired a 1990 964 C4 3.6 with a 993 turbo body conversion. This is definitely a great forum! Cheers

Hi Mate, welcome!

There is a heap of info and help on here, can't wait to see it (and hear it!) on the road.

Cheers, Hugh.

Welcome to the forum Jason. :)

Is the C4 the white one I saw for sale ?

Cheers. No it is a silver one with a tan interior. Has had a 993 wide body conversion, was on Ebay at some stage but the PO traded it in on a VW golf we had in stock for his daughter (with a cash adjustment his way). Awesome car to drive so I decided to keep it! The white one you mentioned is the 964 turbo on carsales correct?

Hey guys my name is Shaphieh, recently purchased a 996 carrera, despite everything against it, i bought it with the intentions of rebuilding it at the end of the year. picked it up for a good price after some hefty negotiations we managed to get 5.5Kbelow the asking price, guess being in sales pays off. really loving the car however feels to slow for me, had to choose between a 930 turbo or this but due to this being a daily car i had to chose it and with only 61K on it i had to say yes. this has been a great forum always browsed around.

thanks shaphieh