yup, you're not supposed to enter of you can't get out.

but everyone does 

No checked that if your taking about me. All good as I entered when the lights turned green (no arrow) as it would be the only way to visibly see the other side of traffic coming up the hill and if you look in the above link I'm supposed to enter the intersection otherwise 3 demerit points unless I feel I can't make it through the intersection under green. That was news to me to as I didn't realize anyone who doesn't enter the intersection can cop a fine as it's obstructing traffic unless the intersection is blocked. Think it was section 32 in the document.

Photobucket!  Anyone home?

uploads timing out :(

I'm with you Harvs, tried to load up some today, waste of time and effort.:wacko:   Yet Sunday after the aSMT it was going gang busters (whatever that means)

Most Minority Groups in general - Mostly whichever is the flavour of the year before it moves to the next freakin cause and the way our Govt and do-gooders and spineless sheep pander to them in most ways, Inch by inch our country has been changing right under our noses and right before our eyes for decades...we must be the laughing stock of most countries.... I must be getting old n grumpy, some days I wanna do a Bear Grylls and go live in the jungle up FNQ!

Sold my car and was looking to buy another.

In the last week the car has gone from a one owner to a two owner (so i'm now the third)

then he decides that the custom cover he bought for it was no longer included as part of the deal even thought its included in the advert (after we had agreed to a price)

but if that wasn't enough this morning he informs me that it doesn't have PASM after all but i shouldn't worry/complain as its "not really a performance option anyway"

are you serious?

Edited by BAFE

really pissed at the moment, walked away from the keyboard for an hour or so but it hasn't improved my mood.

If i'm honest what I'm most concerned about is the potential of me not having a car for some REALLY fun drives that are planned in the not too distant future :angry:

Pademelons are in plaque proportions after several years' breeding and now dry dry dry has pushed them up from the gully. 

Finally put up 200m double fencing through the bush but they still find there way down the drive.

Absolute munchkins. No shooting allowed in rural residential areas.

The baby ones do look tender Pademelon.jpg

really pissed at the moment, walked away from the keyboard for an hour or so but it hasn't improved my mood.

If i'm honest what I'm most concerned about it the potential of me not having a car for some REALLY fun drives that are planned in the not too distant future :angry:

Aaaaaaah....... Canberra?

If i'm honest what I'm most concerned about it the potential of me not having a car for some REALLY fun drives that are planned in the not too distant future :angry:

Think of the situation as an opportunity.

this looks alright...(no affiliation)

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-2007/SSE-AD-3660211/?Cr=11

Edited by D-banger

might have to catch a bus..... :angry:

I would only do this for a good mate, Babe, and we may have to change the rules a bit

but you can borrow the Beloved Bluebird for the trek:wub:

You just might have to set aside 4 weeks instead of four days to get there and back:P