Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Only 1400 of my car. I'll accept offers over $250k

I've got a rare Mercedes with only 2452 made. It is rare. It is not valuable. Sometimes rare means it was shitty and the public didn't want it. Same as rare Aston Martin Lagonda.

Not saying that your Cars are not cool......just this rare story is getting a little overdone (which would then be underdone)

Now with 6 photo's and down to $114,999

cp4939445099827927783.jpg?height=700&asp

At this rate, in another week I recon we will all be fighting over it when it drops to $49,999.

Vas, if we can all hold out for a fortnight it will be just 99c.

No longer on carsales. Sold?

I've got a rare Mercedes with only 2452 made. It is rare. It is not valuable. Sometimes rare means it was shitty and the public didn't want it. Same as rare Aston Martin Lagonda.

Not saying that your Cars are not cool......just this rare story is getting a little overdone (which would then be underdone)

Yes but mine is 5% RSR, 5% 917, 2% 935, 80% 930 (both 3.0 and 3.3) Surely that means it's now too valuable to drive on public roads?

Going back to the 2.7 Carrera though, it does have me scratching my head, even if it is an IB RS. As far as I know, it has no racing heritage, the driving experience would be similar to another IB car 20% of the price, no one would know you were driving a $1/4m car. Even the anoraks would be hard pressed to know it was the amazing highly collectable 2.7 Carrera from more than 5 metres away. I guess Kerry is laughing his head off with one of these and a 964 RS. If I was in his shoes, I'd sell both of them, buy a holiday house and with the left over change, by an SC and a 964 C2.

Are they any good? 

They built a total of 130 Maserati 222 4V and only 13 in RHD. I didn't have a lot of competition when I bought it!

I am curious to know what MB this is ?

Going back to the 2.7 Carrera though, it does have me scratching my head, even if it is an IB RS. As far as I know, it has no racing heritage, the driving experience would be similar to another IB car 20% of the price, no one would know you were driving a $1/4m car.

You get the same driving experience as the 1973 2.7 Carrera for 1/4 of the price.

MFI gives quite a different driving experience.

http://carreramfi.com/

and you get the benefit that "no one would know you were driving a $1/4m car"

[Edit]  Plus you get plenty of back fires :D

I wonder if he will get that asking price - it is black on black though

Of course he will...

Because as he says in his script, "won't last long at this price $75,000. as I am reluctantly but genuinely selling. "

I reluctantly but genuinely want a billion dollars and to marry Jennifer Hawkins.. so I guess that's about to happen too.

Of course he will...

Because as he says in his script, "won't last long at this price $75,000. as I am reluctantly but genuinely selling. "

I reluctantly but genuinely want a billion dollars and to marry Jennifer Hawkins.. so I guess that's about to happen too.

Wiki says that Jennifer Hawkins is already married.