Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

rebuilt gearbox and engine out tune a few months ago. 

WTH does this mean? Selling a supercar for $130k and it's out of tune

Oh and it's a "German import". As we know,  that's worth something ???

Yes Tom, what else is wrong with it except the owner doesn't know what year the 3.2's came out? :)

Am I the only one feeling pretty jaded with Porsches for sale at the moment?  It just feels same old same old and hardly anyone from PFA seems to be buying cars so there's no vicarious excitement to be had.

This is my pick of the week as boattail action been pretty light on:  http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Alvis-1250-1924/SSE-AD-3731737/?Cr=1

Edited by Peter M

Yes Tom, what else is wrong with it except the owner doesn't know what year the 3.2's came out? :)

Am I the only one feeling pretty jaded with Porsches for sale at the moment?  It just feels same old same old and hardly anyone from PFA seems to be buying cars so there's no vicarious excitement to be had.

This is my pick of the week as boattail action been pretty light on:  http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Alvis-1250-1924/SSE-AD-3731737/?Cr=1

pretty excited for the two boys who have just taken delivery of their new ZAG babies. PFA members build, not buy :) 

Really no one wants to buy halves in cars ?

Or maybe we shuold all just offer half of what they are being advertised for …after xmas day 

Is this clone a plastic fantastic version?? 356 the futire of what we get for 130k

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-356-1955/OAG-AD-12244351/?Cr=0

Would anyone be comfortable turning up at a 356 registry event in that? 

Yes if it was secret meeting and your the only attendee, or I would atleast make sure is chassis number was something exciting like one of the missing cars that everyone has been talking about for years ;)  Do you stamp in the numbers on one of those things of melt it in with a hot soldering iron ..just wondered

thats one pricey beetle !!

'We think its worth more, yet for a quick sale, we'll let it go at this price'. 

Think they need to get off the meds, or increase their dosage! How stupid do they think people are? Any Porsche nut with that sorta coin available isn't going to even entertain $50k!

'We think its worth more, yet for a quick sale, we'll let it go at this price'. 

Think they need to get off the meds, or increase their dosage! How stupid do they think people are? Any Porsche nut with that sorta coin available isn't going to even entertain $50k!

Beetle have way more metal guys